Tate McRae slays at the BBMA's

work

21 hours ago, MikeHunt said:

For the second performance you posted. The girl that is first dancing, is she in a duo group with the girl who is singing? She has amazing moves, but I don’t get why they focus on her a lot if she’s just a background dancer? Like she gets a lot of solo screen time. Also, is the one singing from Sistar? I don’t follow KPop, but I used to love their song Shake It. 

I got bored after the 3rd over-exaggerated staged audience member reaction.  :gaga_shocked_stare_lady_dead_white_what_surprised:

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Crazy4BRITNEY3.0 said:

they're literally pushing the ****tiest and cheapest pop song ever... Like I would have loved to be in that label's board room when they first listened to it and decided to invest millions on it, ******* crazy

Right… where’s this generation’s Toxic? Gimme More? BOMT?

No one will remember this song in a month.

On 11/21/2023 at 8:30 AM, Kiey said:

the music is Tinashe level of forgetable too

I understand not vibing with Tinashe's music, but calling it "forgettable"? :miley_cyrus_stare_meme: Her last 3 records have been very musically interesting and consequently anything but forgettable. Does every song need to be a 140 BPM Max Martin bop for it to be memorable to y'all? The Gheys™ and their music taste really do be in the trenches. :useeinthis_chew_eating_pink:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block