Tate McRae slays at the BBMA's

work

48 minutes ago, Estrella said:

If any actual pop act would like to have a real impact , I would expect something like this . I have to search for  kpop  artists because I think they are delivering now, the second artist is not that famous outside korea but I think her performances are top tier.

For the second performance you posted. The girl that is first dancing, is she in a duo group with the girl who is singing? She has amazing moves, but I don’t get why they focus on her a lot if she’s just a background dancer? Like she gets a lot of solo screen time. Also, is the one singing from Sistar? I don’t follow KPop, but I used to love their song Shake It. 

11 minutes ago, Johanpapz said:

Wow, the beginning of her performance it's exactlyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy how I imagined a COUPURE ELECTRIQUE live performance when the song came out few years ago, put the song on it, you will see!

It screams Britney Spears DNA all over the performance, visually it was really fun to watch, the choreo is amazing, the lights, etc... She's an amazing dancer but I don't know, I'm not a huge fan of her voice. Britney came in 98 and to still these days, 25 years later, not a single girl is able to top her!

This is how Britney Spears is so f* cking ICONIC!!!

Her label/team are being very smart because she's filling a gap (left by Britney) in pop music. This is exactly what we all wish Britney was doing, but she isn't and this is the next best thing

Edited by work
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
6 minutes ago, work said:

I think it's hilarious  that you all critize Tate's voice as if Britney (the reason why we all are here) had a better voice.

You guys are saying the same things people said about Britney when she became famous

:deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink:

I don't get your logic... People are free to not like Britney's voice but it's their problem, doesn't mean that if you like Britney's voice you have to like Tate's one too...

They sound completely different. I love Britney's voice, Tate's voice not that much and I'm not a "hater", I watched the performance like 5 times already, I loved it so much! I listened to EXES all day too so...

22 hours ago, work said:

I think it's hilarious  that you all critize Tate's voice as if Britney (the reason why we all are here) had a better voice.

You guys are saying the same things people said about Britney when she became famous

:deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink:

Compare Britney voice without autotune from BOMT era and Tate voice and  if you really think its on the same level then I suggest doctor check :)

Edited by MIKE_INT
  • Love 2
  • Like 1

This felt like a music video not a live performance. 

Not a fan of these prerecorded “performances”

her voice is cool  great dancer but I think any great dancer could do this   I don’t think she’s got the X factor but this music business is determined the make her happen  she feels very payola to me 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block