Tate McRae slays at the BBMA's

work

If any actual pop act would like to have a real impact , I would expect something like this . I have to search for  kpop  artists because I think they are delivering now, the second artist is not that famous outside korea but I think her performances are top tier.

Edited by Estrella
13 minutes ago, MIKE_INT said:

Darling Im not here to educate you Super Freak Flirting GIF by Rick James

But if this is an amazing performance to you, thats fine, there is a place for everybody

Educate me? All I’m asking for is one example of your concept of a slay performance. Why can’t you just post a video, instead of beating around the bush with catty responses. :boredashell_pink_britney_hmm_blink_well_umm:

• Love 1

Wow, the beginning of her performance it's exactlyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy how I imagined a COUPURE ELECTRIQUE live performance when the song came out few years ago, put the song on it, you will see!

It screams Britney Spears DNA all over the performance, visually it was really fun to watch, the choreo is amazing, the lights, etc... She's an amazing dancer but I don't know, I'm not a huge fan of her voice. Britney came in 98 and to still these days, 25 years later, not a single girl is able to top her!

This is how Britney Spears is so f* cking ICONIC!!!

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block