Tate McRae performs on SNL

caliboy84

8 hours ago, 2K16NEY said:

I can't stand her voice, it does nothing for me. Her dancing is good but she's lacking something. Artists like Britney, Beyonce, Tinashe - they all captivate you with their energy and dancing... Tate simply doesn't have that and her voice sounds way too Camila Cabello/Halsey to me. 

She's not a natural dancer it shows. Feels like the label is pushing her to be this way and it's not working for me. Her voice is mediocre for me and she tries too hard I think.

Olivia , Sabrina Carñenter have stage presence not this one.

She has a voice of suffocating 4 year old boy  ... so unpleasant

Its noit about talent anymore, its about the fake "yeah im that b1tch" type of attitude which just looks fake cause she is definitely NOT that b1tch no matter how many times you lick your lips or whip your hair Season 9 Lol GIF by The Office

Edited by MIKE_INT
3 hours ago, Barmy86 said:

She's not a natural dancer it shows. Feels like the label is pushing her to be this way and it's not working for me. Her voice is mediocre for me and she tries too hard I think.

Not a natural dancer?? Honey....

She won SYTYCD when she was a kid!

6 hours ago, Barmy86 said:

I mean she has been training in dance tho since she was young (video from 6 years ago). Her moves and body language just doesn’t stand out in the grand scheme of things

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Barmy86 said:

I think she’s a professional dancer though. She was on Dancing with the Stars and has been a dancer since she was young… she just doesn’t have the right aura when she dances.

• Like 1
On 11/19/2023 at 10:04 AM, Mayenaise said:

Ok 2 things

I think Tate is so refreshing in the industry... shes talented but not overly ***ualised like Normani etc... and she just keeps on getting better.

There's is something I'm not connecting with idk if it's just a different generation and how everything seems like Tiktok but I can see why she is being compared to Britney (for this generation that's a huge complement)

and for point number 2

I've been wrapping my brain for ages wondering who this chick reminds me of and I JUST REALISED it's no more than 

Hide contents

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTcBQqOg8lx_IKYzZbWjHB

MYAH MARIE WTF

No shade to Tate, who is a total talent. But I’ve been thinking this same thing!  I’m so glad there are Britney peeps who understand me. 

11 hours ago, Delicious Pork Chops said:

She needs to work on her imagery and voice to stand out. The choreo lacks big movements like britney’s choreo and idk.

it’s ok. She’s talented but the moves just don’t stand out and i don’t see as being ‘iconic’ like some pop girlies choreography.

whoever choreographed the breakdown needs to be fired. 

I don’t know why performers go with solo dance breaks. It never goes over that great. spacer.png

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block