Did you ever watch Zoey 101?

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, Fita said:

I used to. Like back in 2010, I guess. My sister and I used to watch it together. I used to think she was so beautiful with that tan skin. I enjoyed a little, actually.

And what happened to Victoria Justice?

And remember Zoey's little brother Dustin (Paul Butcher) that randomly showed up at For The Record? lol 

1-D123-DB2-C5-BD-4-A0-B-A898-C4-A6973966

britney-y-paul-2.jpg?w=645

paul-y-brett.jpg?w=645

Do you mean what happened to Victoria Justice in general after Zoey or why she didn't appear in the movie this year?

Cause to answer either question:

1. She had her own Nick show called Victorious in the early 2010s and ironically Ariana Grande became the breakout star of the show and tbh I haven't heard much about Victoria afterwards.

Although she did do a Netflix movie that came out like a year ago called Afterlife of the Party,

which I highly recommend btw.

2. I think it was either scheduling conflicts or she probably heard about the whole controversy about JL and didn't want to be apart of it, which was smart in my opinion because this movie SUCKED!
It tainted the legacy of the original tbh.

Lol yeah I wonder why he was there especially since I think Zoey 101 wrapped on production earlier that year or the year before.

• Like 2
42 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Yeah this show was my fave when I was in middle school.

I used to wish that I could go to PCA cause of how BEAUTIFUL the campus was!

To this date, its still one of the most gorgeous schools I have EVER seen in my life! 

I think the movie will age worse than the actual show did because of its cringey acting, too much references to 2010/2020s stereotypes like social media and being addicted to phones and I don't like how they talked about PCA in it.

Of course I wont tell u what it is in case u haven't seen it but the movie was obviously a cash grab.

It's not worth watching tbh.

I watched it out of curiosity and nostalgia and well it sucked :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

PCA looked amazing honestly. Most boarding schools in the UK look nothing like that. It's also the only Dan Schneider Nickelodeon show to be filmed entirely on location, they picked a good place to film it. 

And yeah not surprising to hear about Zoey 102. Reading the plot on Wikipedia and what happens to PCA is pretty tragic to say the least :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
11 minutes ago, Isla said:

PCA looked amazing honestly. Most boarding schools in the UK look nothing like that. It's also the only Dan Schneider Nickelodeon show to be filmed entirely on location, they picked a good place to film it. 

And yeah not surprising to hear about Zoey 102. Reading the plot on Wikipedia and what happens to PCA is pretty tragic to say the least :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

Yeah it was like every kid's dream when watching it to go to PCA and for the movie to RUIN IT is disgusting to me!
JL didn't care about the integrity and the legacy of the show, she just wanted money and in result, the show's memory was tarnished.

Plus also the cast aged HORRIBLY!

Probably the only cast members who still look good are the actors who play Quinn and Logan.

If VIctoria Justice and Alexa Nicholas appeared in the movie, they would've also looked good in it cause they have aged really well especially compared to JL. :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

• Like 1

No I was just a bit too old when it came out - I think I might’ve been 15ish? I was a huuuuge Britney fan but I think Britney was starting to be more adult w her music at the time too and it felt regressive to start watching her little sisters kiddie show lol sorry not sorry Judas Lynn 

Edited by MX3
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block