Dailymail: Britney Spears insiders accuse her estranged mom Lynne of SELLING her daughter's belongings for profit for YEARS - Update: Lynne responds

Britney Spears' mother Lynne has allegedly been profiting off her daughter during their estrangement - by selling off the popstar's clothing and accessories online and in a local consignment shop for the last five years, insiders have revealed.  

It is the latest blow for the troubled popstar, 41, who claimed her family saw her as nothing more than a 'cashflow' in her bombshell new memoir, The Woman in Me - and who sources say would be 'fuming' to learn that her personal belongings are being sold.

Lynne, 68, is said to have started selling her daughter's clothing in 2018 at Connie's Jewelry and Gifts in Kentwood, Louisiana - which is owned by Britney's childhood friend Cortney Brabham's family.

A Spears family insider has claimed Lynne has 'easily made thousands of dollars in profit' - adding that Britney has 'no clue' about any of this.

It comes as Lynne denied selling Britney's childhood dolls and journals, insisting she wouldn't be so 'cruel'.

'When Britney would come home early in her career, she would unload her clothes at her mom's house in Kentwood. This also included things she wore on tours and her personal clothes,' an insider told DailyMail.com exclusively.

'She has no clue and would be fuming if she did.'

Full article:

WWW.DAILYMAIL.CO.UK

Britney's mom Lynne, 68 - with the help of her friends - has allegedly been selling her daughter's clothes for years, DailyMail.com has learned.

don't know if AP, if so then ask the moderators to merge lol

Lynne responded

Edited by PokemonSpears
  • Love 1

The source added: 'Britney had hundreds of pairs of jeans at one time. She would come back home to Kentwood and just unload all of this stuff with her mom. Lynne held onto everything.'

They alleged that she has also been conducting private sales of her daughter's possessions. 

'Lynne needed the money to buy Christmas presents for her grandchildren,' the source added.

:overit_leave_walk_away_catfish_get_up_bye_goodbye_out_done:

Edited by PokemonSpears
  • Like 4

“Now, DailyMail.com can reveal they were sold - and are still being advertised for sale - by her mom Lynne, 68, and her best friends, including Tatum Solis, pictured in Britney's tour jacket.”

So Tatum has a shop on Poshmark. (@TatumLeigh on poshmark) I don’t have the app or account there. Can you all see if it’s still up? And using paparazzi pics of Britney wearing the clothes they stole from her to make money, Ugh!!! Just I when I think these people can’t go any lower!!

Cortney’s family store, Connie’s and Tatum are selling off Britney’s things that they got from Lynne and I wonder if they give her a portion of the proceeds? Lynne thinks she has plausible deniability because she’s giving away some of Britney’s things so that she can say I didn’t do it. She damn sure did do it!! What a ******* POS!!!! 

Edited by generation glory
  • Love 2
  • Like 2
11 minutes ago, generation glory said:

“Now, DailyMail.com can reveal they were sold - and are still being advertised for sale - by her mom Lynne, 68, and her best friends, including Tatum Solis, pictured in Britney's tour jacket.”

So Tatum has a shop on Poshmark. (@TatumLeigh on poshmark) I don’t have the app or account there. Can you all see if it’s still up? And using paparazzi pics of Britney wearing the clothes they stole from her to make money, Ugh!!! Just I when I think these people can’t go any lower!!

Cortney’s family store, Connie’s and Tatum are selling off Britney’s things that they got from Lynne and I wonder if they give her a portion of the proceeds? Lynne thinks she has plausible deniability because she’s giving away some of Britney’s things so that she can say I didn’t do it. She damn sure did do it!! What a ******* POS!!!! 

I found it
https://poshmark.com/closet/tatumleigh

Edited by Gutterguppy
  • Like 1

Not surprised if it's true. How else can she pay for her lavish lifestyle in Serenity ??? Neither her or Judas Lynn are going to clean the pool by themselves. 

Didn't Britney said all her clothes were gone?

:mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure:

And there isn't videos of Lynne gifting one of Britney scarves To a fan? Acting like her daughter is long gone while she is alive?

:xcuseme_mad_say_what_hmm_confused:

Lynne Spears can rot in hell 

:schoolingtime_talking_telling_glasses_preaching:

Edited by J45x
  • Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block