Britney Spears At Justin Timberlakes Birthday Party in 2003

descg

27 minutes ago, Pfefferminz said:

She probably went to his party hoping that they would reconcile and/or show that she wasn’t bothered by him going on tour with Xtina. :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

This is before the Xtina/Justin tour, Xtina is still blonde, this is even before the Fighter music video and that black hair era of Xtina. 

Edited by descg
  • Like 5
3 minutes ago, descg said:

This is before the Xtina/Justin tour, Xtina is still blonde, this is even before the Fighter music video and that black hair era of Xtina. 

Lord. Xtina wasnt black for Fighter... she had a wig. She went black close to summer of 2003. Fighter was released march/april 2003. This is january. She was black about for 10-11 months. Not even a full year.

Edited by BrujaRoja
  • Love 1
Just now, BrujaRoja said:

Lord. Xtina wasnt black for Fighter... she had a wig. She went black close to summer of 2003. Fighter was released march/april 2003. This is january.

I know that in Fighter is a wig,  the user said the tour thing when this is before the tour, that's the point lol.

1 hour ago, descg said:

What a event :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

Jessica shading Britney...

Why u thing Britney was at this party?

ima say he invited her to get people talking once again… and they surrrrre did lol… but i don’t think britney was stupid, did u see those big body guards!!! alyssa milano to me is a crazy psycho so at least britney was smart…but ya idk why she even went prolly just to show him that she’s much better with out him… she looks really good

• Love 2
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block