Britney Spears At Justin Timberlakes Birthday Party in 2003

descg

She went to Collin's premiere on Jan 28,

And JT's Bday is on Jan 31,

so she probably went to show that she had moved on and so, but inside she knew it was a fling and ended it two weeks later.

And maybe after then they tried to meet up but things didn't work out eventually. Relations are difficult and complicated so we won't know what was going on unless told by themselves imo. 

She looks beautiful btw.

• Love 6

Quien no lloro por un ex e hizo algo estúpido como ir a su cumpleaños "como amigo" pero en el fondo esperando poder reconciliarse y volver a estar juntos? Yo si lo hice .... No la culpo.

Todos fuimos adolescentes, jovenes y estúpidos alguna ves. 

Edited by frank194
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, filmandstage13 said:

Oh my god this is so early 2000s. And Britney is so pretty and sweet.

Did anyone else find the Robbie Williams comment bizarre? Like, it sounded both creepy and bitter :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek: 

It was kind of tasteless to invite all your ex's in my opinion, and I agree with what someone above said, Justin's voice was so annoying, not masculine at all

• Like 3
29 minutes ago, Corey D said:

How does she still have the same car?!

I think Britney likes what she likes and holds onto it!

What I thought was really interesting is there was an article about her and Justin’s house in Orlando that she talked about in the book. It had pictures of the inside of the house and the inside looks exactly the same as the style she has now.

I’ve seen many people complain about how it’s outdated and questioning why she didn’t she like the new modern house but maybe Britney wants to keep things as they were during the happiest times in her life. 

• Love 4
  • Like 2
3 hours ago, reVolution said:

It was kind of tasteless to invite all your ex's in my opinion, and I agree with what someone above said, Justin's voice was so annoying, not masculine at all

thats kinda ****ed up you say he needs a masc voice tbh. did you miss the point of the book Tamar? don't be ******* s**ist. :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

Edited by Kevney

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block