Britney Spears At Justin Timberlakes Birthday Party in 2003

descg

Lol, she looks annoyed when saying ‘happy birthday Justin, I hope you had an amazing time’. This would’ve been such a good gossipy party to go to lol. I think the book glosses over the end of their relationship a lot, I do think they strongly considered getting back together but maybe Britney was too pissed/hurt about CMAR and then JT was bitter she wouldn’t get back with him, leading to all his p*say comments over the years. Just IMO obviously! 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
On 11/5/2023 at 11:04 PM, Louis-j said:

She was also seen leaving Justin's house, one morning in April 2003 :

tumblr_inline_mok4vy8anW1qz4rgp.jpg

I think it was March 2003. Right after, she dumped her manager Johnny Wright (who also manages Justin). And then Justin got with Cameron Diaz not long after.

Seems like it was a last hookup before the final breakup. Hmm… maybe that’s the inspiration for Inside Out.

On 11/5/2023 at 11:58 PM, Annabanana said:

Wow..  was this before or after her two week fling with Colin Farrell?

After. She attended Colin’s movie premier as his plus 1, which was early Jan 2003. In the book she says she ended the fling with Colin after realizing she still missed Justin. Reports back then mentioned that once the the cameras were off her at the premiere, she was nowhere to be seen and probably went back home.

Obviously she left out the part where she attended Justin’s birthday a few weeks after the Colin fling in the book, and leaving Justin’s house early in the morning two months later.

On 11/6/2023 at 1:01 AM, BadBunny said:

It’s insane how much of a grip JT had on pop culture and the world during this time. He was like the male Britney. Extremely polarizing and had all of Hollywood at his party. Now that’s power.

JT has ALWAYS been the male Britney. He has even admitted it before, joking that if Diana Ross is Michael Jackson, he’s basically Britney Spears spelled backwards or something like that.

Her mom has commented in her book that both of them are extremely similar in personality, and that’s why they butt heads and fight all the time. Neither one of them wants to back down. Even the way they both coped with the breakup is similar — I remember JT was taking all kinds of dr**s and sleeping around and partying in the 2002 - 2006 era. His popularity is still extremely polarizing too, 20 years later. Just like Britney.

Of course, their only difference is that he had a loving family without a history of mental illness, while she didn’t have a good family. If her family supported her more or were less dysfunctional, her life would have turned out differently (and more well-adjusted).

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block