Mark Feehily of Westlife is reading The Woman In Me

Just now, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

Because this is not Egypt, who gives a **** about symbols? Those shi9tpicks come from those a-holes. If Egypt never existed, we wouldn't have that problem now.

That’s enough internet for you today, man child. Log off and go take care of your basic necessities. 

2 minutes ago, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

Not.

He lives off just by renting that house while you work your 2 jobs and KFC and McDonalds. We don't even have fast food. That's why we have no fat expect when we kill swines at the end of this month.

Gross. Anyway, you’re still a flop.

1 minute ago, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

I have 2GBs a month modem, try harder loser.

We can tell, you live on the internet…

Flop.

5 hours ago, BlackoutITZ said:

I was never really a fan, but Westlife were actually more global than NSync in the late 90's/early 2000's. They were bigger in Europe and Asia than NSync were.

For example, just in the UK:

Westlife - 14 number one singles

NSync - 0 number one singles

Yeah NSYNC weren't that popular over here in the UK, even Backstreet Boys were bigger here. NSYNC still had hits but looking at their stats on Wikipedia, none of their albums went top 10 and a lot of their singles charted in the lower end of the top 40. UK had Five and A1 and they were seen as bigger.... and then there were Westlife who were MASSIVE here, as well as in their native Ireland, other parts of Europe and Asia. They are one of the more successful international boybands here in the UK and have had 14 number 1 singles!

• Love 1
  • Like 1
33 minutes ago, Isla said:

Yeah NSYNC weren't that popular over here in the UK, even Backstreet Boys were bigger here. NSYNC still had hits but looking at their stats on Wikipedia, none of their albums went top 10 and a lot of their singles charted in the lower end of the top 40. UK had Five and A1 and they were seen as bigger.... and then there were Westlife who were MASSIVE here, as well as in their native Ireland, other parts of Europe and Asia. They are one of the more successful international boybands here in the UK and have had 14 number 1 singles!

I think what's even more surprising is that NSync only had 1 #1 single in the US, and that was towards the end of their run (It's Gonna Be Me in 2000), and that Backstreet Boys never had a #1 single in the US.

I think some of this may be down to a lot of their singles not getting a physical release in the US and only being released to radio though, similar to a lot of Britney's early singles hence their lower peaks on the Hot 100. Jive did that pretty often with their acts to drive album sales.

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, BlackoutITZ said:

I think what's even more surprising is that NSync only had 1 #1 single in the US, and that was towards the end of their run (It's Gonna Be Me in 2000), and that Backstreet Boys never had a #1 single in the US.

I think some of this may be down to a lot of their singles not getting a physical release in the US and only being released to radio though, similar to a lot of Britney's early singles hence their lower peaks on the Hot 100. Jive did that pretty often with their acts to drive album sales.

Yeah it's interesting, here in the UK, all of the singles got a physical release here, but that's because our chart was sales-based back then and CD singles were sold at a cheap price to encourage fans to buy and help the song get a good chart position. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block