Mark Feehily of Westlife is reading The Woman In Me

6 hours ago, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

Why would people diss him though? :parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading:  He's a cutie.

Funny how Westlife and BSB were more popular than NYSNC in my country back in 90-00s.

No one gave a single **** about NYSNC :indulge_McDonalds_food_yum_fast_chew_eat_chomp_bite:

The only ones who diss him are random homophobes who are pieces of trash not living in 2023.

Edited by vivianspears
1 hour ago, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

Why would people diss him though? :parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading:  He's a cutie.

Funny how Westlife and BSB were more popular than NYSNC in my country back in 90-00s.

No one gave a single **** about NYSNC :indulge_McDonalds_food_yum_fast_chew_eat_chomp_bite:

Really. Even my parents know many westlife and bsb songs. And honestly they did have great songs and did beautiful vocal performances. 

I didn't know he was gay. Cool that he read the book. Hope he can influence his fans to read it too.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, vivianspears said:

Link: 

For those of you who recognize Westlife - a 90s pop boyband (popular mostly in Europe and Asia), Mark Feehily has been reading our queen's book!

Britney mentioned in her book how many people pointed her closeness to the gay community. Mark is gay and I hate every homophobe who disses him because of his ***ual orientation as a member of a boyband. 

They're both my idols and I feel very happy everytime one idol of mine is also a fan of my other idol. I love them not just artists, but actual human beings 💜

Never heard about him until your thread :plzexplain_britney_karaoke_carpool_confused_oh_okay_hmm_nod_eyebrows_raised:

• Like 1
27 minutes ago, Politik said:

Jack Harlow is also reading it but the way he said he’s reading it is giving “I’m a straight guy reading a gay book” 

THE WAY I CACKLED :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

im cracking upppppppppppppppppp thats soooo trueeeeeeeeeeeee ahahaha

imagine acting like books are too feminine to read :deadbanana_pbj_peanut_butter_jelly_time_yellow:

Edited by Nina Dobrev
1 hour ago, pablitonizer said:

So cool but who is this? :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

I barely remember Westlife from the 90s. What I do remember it was like the worst boyband ever that no one cared about. Can't name a single song of theirs :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

I was never really a fan, but Westlife were actually more global than NSync in the late 90's/early 2000's. They were bigger in Europe and Asia than NSync were.

For example, just in the UK:

Westlife - 14 number one singles

NSync - 0 number one singles

• Love 3
  • Like 1
5 hours ago, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

Bc your country is known for being a flop. Westlife had some cute bops but NSYNC devoured them when it came to music, visuals, tours, etc. 

1 hour ago, Nina Dobrev said:

THE WAY I CACKLED :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

im cracking upppppppppppppppppp thats soooo trueeeeeeeeeeeee ahahaha

imagine acting like books are too feminine to read :deadbanana_pbj_peanut_butter_jelly_time_yellow:

It’s not our fault the gays have made Britney look uncool to the gp omg I remember when she was mostly popular with the straights and then BO happened :deadbanana_pbj_peanut_butter_jelly_time_yellow:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block