Are You Member Of Other Britney Spears Forums?

Fita

I was just googling some infos related to Britney and I came through some other forum about Britney and even another one in portuguese. So I was wondering: do you go to another forums to discuss and share stuff about Britney or no? :parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading: Just curious.

Fun fact: in this other forum (can I say its name out loud? lol it feels like TV or kinda illegal) I went to Exhale seems to have this reputation of bad girl/trouble guy/place of people freaking out for no reason over other people's questions. :wow_surprised_shocked_omg: 

Discuss

miranda-cosgrove-meme-drake-and-josh-fot

Edited by Fita
  • Love 1

I was briefly on the other popular Britney fan forum but I can’t leave exhale. Been through so much here. I wrote essays, shared my noodes, fought with bitxhes here and community is friendlier than elsewhere (sometimes). 

There’s just too much history here for me to leave. 

:tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

• Love 4
  • Haha 5
1 hour ago, HIM said:

I was briefly on the other popular Britney fan forum but I can’t leave exhale. Been through so much here. I wrote essays, shared my noodes, fought with bitxhes here and community is friendlier than elsewhere (sometimes). 

There’s just too much history here for me to leave. 

:tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

Care to share again? :janet_jackson_chewing_eating_food:

• Haha 1

The first forum I ever joined was Britney Boards. I also joined another called Britney Universe. They are both still around but unfortunately they are kinda dead now. I miss them both a lot. They were both very big about making the forum positive vibes only and the admins didn’t put up with negativity at all. I still visit both of them from time to time but am not super active anymore.  :) 

I’m also in a Britney discord called Britcord. It’s pretty cool and lively in there but it feels like there are a lot of younger fans in there and I feel sort of like the old fart going in there. :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

I also post in some Britney Facebook groups from time to time too. I love The Chronicles of Britney group and I’m in some collection groups as well. Facebook Marketplace is a great place to look for Britney merch if you are a collector. :clap1_britney_clapping_chaotic_night_yay_cheer_excited:

• Love 4

I pay attention to r/BritneySpears on reddit, but otherwise, this is my home for Britney. I followed about 10 different Facebook pages and got sick of seeing the SAME guy put the SAME comment on every picture posted something like "Britney my **** wife, I love you,  maybe a couple of song names or an album title, something something,  USA something". Every single post. I was always thinking, dude, fanpage. Not actually her. Leave a like like a normal person and move on. Glad I left facebook. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block