Will Taylor leave Britney's new record or try to break it as she always tries?

2 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I’ve gone through so many love hate relationships with Taylor but you’re right. I’m back to listening to her as well as have gone to see The Eras Tour and watched the film but if it weren’t for the huge production she wouldn’t be enjoyable to watch. Without production Britney is still mesmerizing 

I was just thinking about this last night. I was watching an old video of Britney performing a showcase in Paris. All she had were cheap lights, a staircase, dancers, one costume and a live band. She still mesmerized. It got me thinking, do artists today not live up to the bar young MJ, Madonna, Janet, Britney set because they can rely on multiple costumes, elaborate LED stage and screens that produce cool effects, large props-just basically distractions. (Yes I know Britney has used all the tools I mentioned right now but you could take all that away and she’s still captivate an audience)

I tried picturing Taylor, Lorde or Olivia Rodrigo on that Paris stage and I don’t think it would hit the same. Britney made that small stage feel like an arena show. 

• Love 2

Taylor will definitely put out a memoir and it will for sure outsell if she releases one next year. Just the momentum she has right now. She can release boxes of napkins that have her album covers printed on them and those would sell out.

Now if she releases a book in 5+ years…idk if the Taylor success train will be as hot as it is right now. Overall I don’t think Taylor has an as interesting life story to make the average person buy and read what she has to say. She’d have to go into detail about her love/segx life with her many suitors and I don’t think she’d reveal salacious details because she’s not exhibited that type of public behavior. Sure she’ll give you a little detail about a break up or write a song but I think the only thing the average person would want to know is the wild freaky drama side of Taylor. She’s protected her image her whole career and unless she reveals an unexpected side to her in a book, I don’t think it’ll be worth buying (unless you’re already a super fan). :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

• Like 1
7 hours ago, humstarr said:

Wasnt she crying to her dad in her documentary about how she wants to talk about some political issue but her dad wouldnt let her or something even though she is almost 34? I didnt actually watch it but heard. 

I dont think taylor herself is that smart. She has a smart dad. Thats all. 

I'm the first on here to drag her, but she IS smart. As a matter of fact, she's so smart that she used her own father so she can be seen as concerned and thoughtful, because that's all she cares about, her public persona. Your comment, however, wasn't smart.

• Haha 1

Im not a fan of taylor or her music but everything I 've read or heard about her shows that she is genuinely a nice person. She gets a lot of hate because she has been saturated to the media for the last few years and people are over her. Many celebreties including Britney went through this at the height of their fame.

On that note, I do agree that Tayler got a foot in door to succeed in the industry because of her father. I always wondered how she got that spot in Hannah Montana the movie years ago.

Ahh she always lowkey wants to break records. Anyway I love Britney and tried to Stan Taylor too however I don't feel it and it did not work.  Britney and Taylor are different artists in their own way. It is interesting though if Taylor will make a memoir and explain a bit of her work etiquette and business tactics. Whatever she does though, I will always be with Britney.

36 minutes ago, Greg Sargent said:

We already have the Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo. 

Piss of Gregory the Sargent, that book is a classic.

An entire village of ghost writers would have to be hired to attempt writing somewhat close to that book for Taylor to look like her.

Want proof? Dumb *** told Tolerate It was about Rebecca, the novel. Clearly, she doesn't read anything but blind items in her life. Rebecca is about a young girl who marries an old  guy who killed his ex wife because she annoyed him for simply existing near him (literally) and she desperately wants to be like her because in her BPD/histrionic mind, if she becomes and looks like her- her hubby will love her (more). But she gets his attention and he kills both her and himself at the end. Super romantic, what a tolerant saint. A MAN. THE GOAT.

HOW ON EARTH IS THAT IN ANY WAY,SHAPE OR FORM CONNECTED TO Tolerate It?

She's a dummy with a good PR team but there's a troll in the team that makes sure she looks dumb as **** and illiterate to people who read books she blabs about.

/end of my manic ranting/

If Taylor released a book it'd probably sell 4 or 5 million in the first week, every white woman and twink in the world would eat it up. Taylor Swift's commercial success is a phenomenon that hasn't really been seen before, it's pure marketing. She's done incredibly well despite her *very* limited talent. She could release audio of her shet splashing in the toilet and it'd go #1 everywhere and get 1.5 billion streams :typing_keyboard_computer:

• Love 3

I kinda feel sad for taylor tbh.

She is working REAL HARD to break records, be succesfull etc and she gets what she wants. BUT still, there is NOTHING iconic about her, her art or career. Her sucess is basically based on sales number. She will be forgetten so quick when she takes break from the industry. cuz nobody will remember anything about her or her art.

I can hardly think any iconic music video or look by taylor. is there any? its kinda sad that with all that hard work and dedication and high sales number, your career does not have any iconic or legendary moment. :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

Edited by 3Pney
  • Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block