Impact x Nightline "It’s Britney" Special Documentary - “Overprotected” music video director Chris Applebaum describes Britney Spears' reaction after getting Justin Timberlake breakup text message and shot her music video minutes after (VIDEO)

I can’t believe we finally live in a world where it’s public knowledge what Britney went through. It’s so validating. I’m so happy for her. It could’ve gone on forever. Yes I’m high.

UPDATE: this documentary is EVERYTHING .  But don’t watch until you read the book.

Edited by Arianna
  • Love 3
13 hours ago, rik said:

Yeah exactly. I’m not sure there has to be a documentary based on the book findings unless she’s the one behind it.

I agree that there is no need for any more unauthorised documentaries but we have to remember that she's Britney Spears and they will make documentaries about her for the rest of her life and even beyond that... that's never going to change.

3 hours ago, LikeShatteredGlass said:

This doc acts like Femme Fatale and Britney Jean never happened. I know the book does the same thing and this is basically a book recap but honestly those are two eras I’m still dying to know about. 

Also, so much love to Kurt Loder. He said some really nice things about Brit in this one.

I’m sure everyone will get dragged by the queen though :inbed_ahs_hotel_sarah_paulson_grin_smirk_cackle_bed_reading_phone:

Britney mentions 2010 was rough because Lynne took Jamie back.

In 2010/2011 they also started giving Britney micro dosages of lithium according to Rosengart's court documents.

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block