Megyn Kelly praises Britney and the memoir, recommends it to everyone

50 minutes ago, hyoga said:

"her recent pic i won't cut out those to put them on my lunch box", the way they still mock this woman even when anyone wants to say something positive about her it still has to have some sort of degrading or making fun of her. That would never happen to other celebrities even though Britney has more talent and is way nicer she's still treated unfairly. 

I would. Imagine a lunch box with these on it:

britney-spears-people-2-e16e64ca94fb496d

britney-spears-people-3-5bdc1ccd9e5b4b0a

britney-spears-horse-insta-e21f840fdaa34

org.jpg

NYPICHPDPICT000009028143.jpg?quality=75&

cr_635x1024-230825124332-Britney_Spears_

• Love 2

The second video, I do somewhat agree with her and I don't feel like it was about bashing Britney, and even though she didn't say the words 'I praise her', I think by reading Britney's story and acknowledging how her parents were horrible, is quite supportive of Britney in a way. She understands that the family was scum and that there wasn't true guidance when she needed it the most. And as she says, I do think this is a book that tells us the importance of parenting, the dark part of the busisness, and how even the celebs that seem to have the best life can live a life not like it seems. Not a fan of hers, but I'm glad that she understood Britney's situation.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block