What song was Britney talking about with a baby laughing in the beginning?

ovoxo

19 minutes ago, ovoxo said:

Sadly I’m almost finished with the book, and it seems she brushed by making new music, mentioning making a song that has a baby laughing in it. I’m assuming it was just a private project but do you think it opens the door for new solo music?

new solo music?
I didn't know she was on a band :umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay:

JK

• Haha 5
1 hour ago, Kevney said:

she said it was someone else song and she added the baby laugh for Instagram or something? nothing about it being a song of hers. i'm pretty sure she said whos song i just forget.

I’m holding the book rn, she said “I felt like I had to do something creative so I started playing around with a song”

She's referring to putting the sound of a baby laughing at the start of one of her instagram videos, but she decided not to because Sam said it was corny, so she didn't.  It has nothing to do with her making a song, it was just a sound effect she considered using for an instagram video. She says this in the paragrapgh where she talks about why she enjoys instsgram so much - she said it allows her to be creative.

Edited by Az4Angela

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block