Perez Hilton critica a Britney en nueva entrevista

descg

In the gossip content creator business, Perez is a hasbeen.

Poor thing tries so hard, but get's banned on Tiktok and his Instagram is dead.

He already had to relocate to Las Vegas because the cost of living in Los Angeles so he's getting desperate.

At one point I saw him begging for donations on Tiktok. 

• Love 1

What a trash! He's a lost cause!

He keeps doing that all over again and again, being hateful and then apologizes, hateful, apologizes, hateful... Gosh!

Cade needs money! At least he wants money! The book was about telling her truth after being silenced for so many years, if she was really desperate for money she could do so many others things much more  profitable! Like an EP, that's what all the fans want! She could do a collab with Donatella or a brand... I mean, STFU Perez stop being that dumb, you know it yourself, she's BRITNEY SPEARS!!! A book without any promo it's not the best way to earn alot of money for a desperate person! She could do a Just Eat commercial to earn more than 20k for not even 1 day of filming!

6 hours ago, descg said:

He has done an interview in Spanish where he says that Britney may be lying and that people close to her have told him that she needs money. 

If Britney needs money what about me? Also he needs to do a latin channel interview because in the anglo world nobody wants talk to him. 

He needs to shut up. She can make money anytime she wants . He is a low life trash piece of **** whose mom should have swallowed 

Edited by Steve W

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block