Britney and Sam Asghari hint at reconciliation amid divorce

9 hours ago, Seanril said:

Britney Spears and Sam Asghari might be heading towards reconciliation as the estranged couple has been warned by the court to actually get divorced, or else the court will dismiss the divorce filing.

It has been reported that Sam and the pop sensation, who tied the knot in June 2022, only had 14 months of marriage before the Iranian actor filed for divorce in August 2023, citing irreconcilable differences. He has listed July 28, 2023, as their official separation.

According to The Blast, Sam has requested both attorney fees and spousal support in his divorce filing.

It has been reported that since the filing of divorce in court, Sam has not served Britney with divorce, and on the other hand, the pop sensation has not yet even responded to the case.

As per the publication, though it is a rare phenomenon, but has been observed in some cases where there is hope for the couple to reconcile.

Their recent statements of praise for each other might be suggesting their possible reunion, with fans posting their hopes for the couple's reunion in the comment section of Sam's recent posts.

The recently released memoir, The Woman In Me, also has some positive things to say about Sam. 

The Toxic hitmaker wrote, "I have an appreciation for how stable he is. I love that he doesn’t even drink," adding that the chemistry between them at the beginning was insane.

Sam responded to Britney's positive comments by saying, "I’m freakin’ proud of her, and I hope she takes over the world." 

He’s gay. 

• Haha 3
7 hours ago, everybodygoesdown said:

I’m sorry but as a professional I have to keep saying that him filing this does not mean that this is his goal or that he absolutely will be pursuing this. It is a standard filing especially in the case where one party is very wealthy and the other is just not. No sane lawyer would ever let him file for divorce without asking this from the start. 

Tbh, I had no hard feelings for him before he filed for those things, and kinda felt betrayed and all, but to know that it's standard reopened my eyes a bit. And he seems to not insist it or fight back. Besides that one awkward tiktokish video of him supporting Britney's book, he doesn't seem to use her for his own benefit like the MANY others either.

Well it's Britney's life so it's up to her.

• Love 6

Relationships are work. They are tough. I think she needed her time alone .  She needs the space . If this is true . I hope they navigate to a stronger bond. I wish them well. Life is short . We all no nothing . I wish them both the best regardless. Everyone is flawed. This world is a tough place to navigate. Try having no privacy. Try living her life .  I have been skeptical of him . Yet I also saw love . This is their business. They maybe reconnect. Yet they may not . We need to all stop interjecting our thought. We all think we know whats best for her . Honestly.. we need to all shut up . 

• Love 7
  • Like 1

None of our business, but if they just had a stress-blowup when things were getting intense ahead of the book release with Britney reclaiming her freedom, I hope he readjusts and they find a way to come back together. Only if he's not harming her. She's the priority. And controlling her is not OK.

I only dislike him because of the court stuff after divorce. Its so weird of him to do. 

If he stop that, i dont care about who Britney wants to love. She is free to love who she wants. 

My opinion is they praise each other because they both got **** about eachother that can edbd them both. So its a gentleman aggrement

• Love 2

Absolutely not Britney. The only way you should ever see him again is if you need some physical pleasure with no strings attached as you navigate your life currently.

He has shown you that he was only using you and he wasn't there for you as much as he should have been. You can do a hundred times better. 

Imagine being with someone new who has his own career, maybe more money than you, that doesn't need to use you for anything.

Sam is just regretting the divorce because of your success with the book.

Edited by BritneyWiki
  • Like 1
14 hours ago, TomasBR said:

I don’t know why but I like that guy. Probably because of the way she describes him on the book. I think is hard to be married with someone who is dealing with all Britney is dealing with right now. There’s so much anger.

We don’t know why they broke up, he might be a horrible person. But, if that’s not the case, I hope they can make things work again. 

I feel like people demonize him left and right, but he lived through that bull**** with her. He doesn't strike me as an attention seeking man *****, otherwise, he would have done so many interviews. I really do jot know the details of when she was in that facility; he didnt speak up, but the truth of the matter is, he stayed with her. He didn’t have the power at the time to see her with freedom, so all he could do is wait for her? Her dad would have banned them from seeing each other if he didnt go along with them. At the end of the day, only the two of them know what happened between them. If Britney thinks well of him, then there must be a reason. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Their recent statements of praise for each other might be suggesting their possible reunion, with fans posting their hopes for the couple's reunion in the comment section of Sam's recent posts.

This sounds like a reach.

The recently released memoir, The Woman In Me, also has some positive things to say about Sam. 

This doesn't mean anything at all, since she finished writting the book who knows when but I think it was way before they broke up. 

• Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block