Andy Cohen talks about meeting Britney at a Glory release party, describes un-named woman as her ‘captor’

4 minutes ago, rebellion_is_the_way said:

Let me tell you this; I’m usually a very gay human being and I can even find miserable men attractive at times. Whenever I see Andy Cohen, my gayness vanishes.

:gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

The birthday thing... if it was for the cameras, why don't tell Britney? That way she would go along with it 

• Love 2
5 hours ago, Ofcoursenot said:

:gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

The birthday thing... if it was for the cameras, why don't tell Britney? That way she would go along with it 

she celebrated her birthday that year like 50 times

rs_1024x759-131122051618-1024-Britney-Sp

Also, I can't believe I actually got to talk to Robin and Jamie in Vegas :ugh_britney_disgust_gross_ew:

I always tell this same story, but when I went to see Britney in 2017, I saw her on Wednesday and Friday, and on Thursday I was just walking around the Vegas strip, and at a red light, in the middle of the crowd I ended up behind this old man with the hairy neck, and I don't know how I just KNEW it was Jamie. I look at the right and there she was :billiebarf_ew_gross_disgusting_throw_up_vomit_green_eilish: I didn't even know her name at the time, but definitely recognized her from the IABJ documentary and multiple candids with Britney. So that's how I confirmed it was him so I go and tell him "excuse me sir, are you Jamie Spears?" and he turns around and looks at my Britney tshirt in horror and just stays there speechless. And I go on "I'm a huge Britney fan, I saw her yesterday and I'll see her show tomorrow" or something like that. And Robin responds for him "that's cool" in the most high pitched and fake voice. Then I asked her "you work for her too, right?" ( :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black: ) "I dooooo" she replied with the same fake happy voice. The light turned green and by the time we were at the other side of the street, they had already vanished between the crowd, like the villains they are.

If I knew everything back then, I would've spit on their face lol But yeah, just those few seconds I talked to her, or that she talked to me because Jamie was on mute, I could feel this fakeness coming from her. Total opposite talking to Felicia, that's why I defend Fe so much because you need to meet her in person to understand there isn't an ounce of malice in that woman.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block