Cade Hudson leaking info to TMZ - AGAIN! racking up good press for himself

He seems to really enjoy the attention, I just hope he isn’t a narcissist cause narcissists can’t form real friendships. He seems to really like having everyone know he’s close to her and Paris Hilton. 

It just feels like he wants to be more of a celebrity than a manager. We never had FeliciaCulottaFans or LarryRudolphFans fan pages, but we do have CadeHudsonFans. :watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what: That doesn’t necessarily mean he isn’t genuine at all, but it’s a red flag.

• Like 1
33 minutes ago, MIKE_INT said:

She also loved and trusted her mother, father and sister

And what do you suggest? Telling her whom to friend or whom not? You know what? That sounds familiar, just as her family trying to control her. LET HER LIVE HER LIFE. It's as simple as that. 

• Love 1
16 hours ago, G-unit said:

Well from the time frames she discusses him in the book, she’s been friends with him for, at least, close to 20 years.  I was under the impression that they became friends in like 2015/2016. 

Nope, there are papz pictures of Brit hanging out with him since idk, maybe 2010 or even before. 

8 hours ago, IamMax said:

I can't believe how y'all keep treating her as stupid. This guy has been on her life forever, she loves him, she trusts him. 

You all never learn. She has bad judgement. Period. It doesn’t make her stupid or a  bad person. She has habitually let bad people in her life. JT, Kfed, Lutfi, Hisam, the list goes on and on. Cade is obviously a leech. Literally get a brain. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block