Is there any mention of Britney Jean recording in her book?

Just finished reading the book. She says Blackout it’s her best album, she never mentions Britney Jean explicitly. She only says that she felt very disconnected to music due to the conservatorship when she made BJ, and that Work Bitc& was the only decent song she made in that specific moment. When it comes to the creative process she only talks about it regarding BOMT, Blackout and Glory. 

• Love 7
1 minute ago, BSfan4Ever said:

I heard she didn't even mention OD :crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad:

Nope. She just said after “Work B…., my heart just wasn’t into it anymore. I’ve made some songs I shouldn’t have, but my heart couldn’t do it.” And she mentions her walking off during the Domination announcement but doesn’t mention Domination by name.

• Like 2
16 minutes ago, Xanax said:

Nope. She just said after “Work B…., my heart just wasn’t into it anymore. I’ve made some songs I shouldn’t have, but my heart couldn’t do it.” And she mentions her walking off during the Domination announcement but doesn’t mention Domination by name.

Well if it would make her feel better, her heart couldn't do BJ, and our minds couldn't and still can't listen to that ....thing. Except the hunty of the century known as @PokemonSpears

• Haha 3
20 minutes ago, Xanax said:

Interesting, does she not talk about Glory? I thought she liked that album, she even mentioned Glory in the audio message posted online last year. 

2 hours ago, Vegaliciously by Carlo Cao said:

Just finished reading the book. She says Blackout it’s her best album, she never mentions Britney Jean explicitly. She only says that she felt very disconnected to music due to the conservatorship when she made BJ, and that Work Bitc& was the only decent song she made in that specific moment. When it comes to the creative process she only talks about it regarding BOMT, Blackout and Glory. 

Plus the studios her father choose were in horrendous conditions. She didn’t want ti be there.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Vegaliciously by Carlo Cao said:

3 hours ago, Xanax said:

I just read it, she only mentions Work B… Not the album.

I don't want this book then :meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block