Is there any mention of Britney Jean recording in her book?

She might not be able to get into that topic too deeply for legal reasons perhaps? I mean that would (could) look so bad for anyone associated with that mess, including the label, producers, will.I.am, etc. I know most of us fans know but to confirm everything to the public and on such a grand stage (the book) would just be another level.

It seems to me like she’s chosen to just forget it ever existed other than WB. We the fans know, and we know why, and I think she knows we know that, and the public doesn’t even know that album exists lol, and I think that might be as good as it’s going to get. It’s enough I think. Maybe we’ll get more details in like 10 or 15 years. 

idk. Speculation of course. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, div said:

Does she mentions lip syncing? :bieber_justin_smirk_weird:

2 hours ago, LickedABattery said:

She said the only song she liked was Work Beep! No joke :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

:cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

3 hours ago, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

He can't type with wet fingers. He got moist from WB being certified.

Too bad it's the only Myah song to be certified from that garbage :evilpatrick_spongebob_mad_meme:

If he was with me, he would forget about the certification and get wet from other things :gelis_britney_candies_flirting_sexy:

11 minutes ago, e_ffen said:

She might not be able to get into that topic too deeply for legal reasons perhaps? I mean that would (could) look so bad for anyone associated with that mess, including the label, producers, will.I.am, etc. I know most of us fans know but to confirm everything to the public and on such a grand stage (the book) would just be another level.

It seems to me like she’s chosen to just forget it ever existed other than WB. We the fans know, and we know why, and I think she knows we know that, and the public doesn’t even know that album exists lol, and I think that might be as good as it’s going to get. It’s enough I think. Maybe we’ll get more details in like 10 or 15 years. 

And? It's 10 years old album and she would expose all of them finally :meryl_streep_point_yas_yes_meme_proud:

13 hours ago, e_ffen said:

She thinks her best album Blackout. After that she lost all of her passion. Team cship killed her artistry. Without zero creative control and forced to record songs that she didn't like understandable that why she didn't mention more about her albums.

Is there any excerpt from the book that doesn't feel like a generic Britney quote? I feel very cynical reading the spoilers, like we know probably Sam Lansky ghost-wrote the entire thing but did he come up with the ideas too? It feels like everything from the book is something Britney would've said, but there doesn't seem to be any real insight at all. I haven't read it anyway...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block