Who is Banana Alice?

can someone message me if they know the identity of Banana Alice, or at the very least how some of you guys that were around during that time found out? I completely forgot about all of this and with the book coming down I went through a rabbit hole of old conspiracies. this was the only one that ever actually peaked my interest. 

• Like 1

I think they said it was a random girl, but she completely sounded like Britney and she responded negatively to being called Godney lol that’s all I remember from listening to the audio.

She whispered “I’m a god?…” and then said, “don’t say that, I don’t like that” which made me think it was totally her, but yeah could’ve been someone like Myah Marie pretending to be her.

• Love 3
41 minutes ago, The Femme Fatale said:

I think they said it was a random girl, but she completely sounded like Britney and she responded negatively to being called Godney lol that’s all I remember from listening to the audio.

She whispered “I’m a god?…” and then said, “don’t say that, I don’t like that” which made me think it was totally her, but yeah could’ve been someone like Myah Marie pretending to be her.

thank you! I wonder who she is, I wanna know what she looks like (if she’s not actually Britney). 

• Like 1
44 minutes ago, Pinky98 said:

All I remember is that she sounded EXACTLY like Britney. But, most of us were teenagers/early 20’s back then so were pretty suggestible :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

I relistened to the soundcloud audio from one of the tinychats she did now that I’m older and I truly don’t think anyone could impersonate britney’s voice, laugh, breath, timing and diction like that. it sounds exactly like her. 

• Love 4
  • Like 2
34 minutes ago, Lola2790 said:

She's featured in a 2021 podcast... specifically episode 4

PODCASTS.APPLE.COM

‎Society & Culture · 2021

She casually mentions not having access to friends as an adult...I think it's definitely Britney.

I’ve listened to the podcast. It sounds like she’s leaving little easter eggs in a very Taylor Swift manor. 

• Haha 1

Some girl with a lot of time of her hands to practice Britney’s voice.  If you go in listening to her thinking “I think this is Britney” you will make yourself think it’s really her because at some points she does sound like her.  Similar laugh and a few words maybe. She didn’t really speak in a whole lot of full sentences, it was just her chiming in with short answers/phrases here and there. 

5 hours ago, Brit52 said:

Can someone remind us why this was debunked as having actually been her? It really does sound like her you know

Some claim Alice was online one night Britney had a show. So it would be impossible if it was Britney. I havent seen proof or reciepts but thats the story I read hear and there..

• Like 2

I was here daily during that time! I was StateOfGrace if anyone remembers <3

I am only 28 now but I was homeschooled due to being a full time ballet dancer so I had every other second I could dedicate to Britney. So much about Britney from that time period is gone now but is ingrained in me from being here so much growing up. If I remember correctly about Alice, it was, at the time, proven to be that creepy woman who ran the Britney's Babies website

Edited by GooseberryPie
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, kimsaprincess said:

That’s not what I was asking, this comment wasn’t necessary. I remember a thread on here years ago discussing it but it’s gone now, so I wanted to ask about any info people have about her. 

Well ppl in this very thread still think it’s her/sounds like it her and it’s not/it doesn’t so it seems completely necessary to me bye 

• 2 months later...
On 10/23/2023 at 6:22 AM, kimsaprincess said:

can someone message me if they know the identity of Banana Alice, or at the very least how some of you guys that were around during that time found out? I completely forgot about all of this and with the book coming down I went through a rabbit hole of old conspiracies. this was the only one that ever actually peaked my interest. 

I don't get what does that person mean?

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block