I feel like I've already read Britney's entire book and my copy hasn't even arrived in the mail yet. I'm going to stop reading the news until my copy arrives. These spoilers are killing me

I feel the same but I know the real tiny details are what I'm more interested as a Britney nerd. Got fresh vapes and flower to enjoy the book with. Makes the book all that much more dramatic for me being high 

Also, looking forward to her telling how she fought for certain singles like Criminal

Kim Kardashian Omg GIF by HULU

Edited by Barmy86
  • Love 2
  • Haha 1

I've done really good at avoiding spoilers since the JT abor**on news... I have periodically come on here but only opened maybe 3 or 4 threads that seemed like they'd be safe lol

I hope my copy gets delivered early in the day... sometimes amazon doesn't come until like 9pm

I hope my baby naps well that day so I can really sink my teeth into it without constant interruptions. I'm so excited to read it!!

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block