I feel like I've already read Britney's entire book and my copy hasn't even arrived in the mail yet. I'm going to stop reading the news until my copy arrives. These spoilers are killing me

1 hour ago, Donavan Ward said:

Lol Chile I’m reading all the spoilers cuz ik the juiciest bits will be in the book. Justin is the BEGINNING of her career…so many revelations so far. However, we have not read the darkest bits. It’s the 2010 tea for me. She will also finally confirm or deny if she was ever physically abused. mariah carey beyonce GIF by RealityTVGIFs

How do u know she will confirm that ?

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, AII said:

How do u know she will confirm that ?

If it happened I’m sure she’ll speak on it. It was rumored. There’s lots left to be told. I also want her version of events when she met with the journalist to sign the papers in the hotel. I wanna read all the brilliant ideas she came up with to break free. I’m so happy she never gave up and won. 

17 hours ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

As someone who has read the full book, I will read the full thing again.

But it is annoying that every little spoiler is being made into a new thread by the same user. The same user who probably won't read the book, but will read the TMZ articles about it. 

Girl stop my book has been on pre order stay pressed with your drama girl :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block