Failed sister and entertainer Jamie Lynn promotes country artist's memoir coming out the same day as Britney's: "it's going to be the best one yet"

See, the thing is even if I did worship Loucifer and team con, the last thing I would do publicly is to be shady towards Britney at this point.
At least ACT like you're supportive of Britney like you always claim to be,
at least act like you're a good sister ffs.

But I guess her (or whoever is controlling her) brain is only capable of acting like she is right now.

And how inconvenient for that country singer to be involved. I hope no one bothers her. (I hope maybe her and Britney supportive towards each other)

• Love 6
  • Like 2
31 minutes ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

I don’t know who this poor nameless country star is (nobody does) but she doesn’t deserve all the negative attention JL just gave her book. As if releasing your memoir on the same day as one of the most highly anticipated books of the year wasn’t a big enough hurdle. 

Plus who’s Juno Lou going to bring this attention to? Her like 10 followers? :riha_rihanna_cackle_laughing_lol_haha_hehe_lmao_hand:

• Haha 5
2 hours ago, Jup1ter said:

If I were Britney I would truly beat that ***** in public to all the paparazzis shot her beaten

Nooo that would so ghetto despite how funny it would be. I can hear the paparazzi: “damn Britney that’s your sister hahaha” and fans in the background “yes Britney, beat her aśs!” 

• Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block