Previews of the new remixes ‘ILRAR’ & ‘Overprotected’ from crossroads soundtrack

Cqleb

7 minutes ago, Crazy4BRITNEY3.0 said:

Is this going to be released in music stores like hmv or is it just an online exclusive? it pisses me off to pay £10 for the cd and £20 for shipping ffs

It won't be released in music stores as far as I'm concerned. It's only available in the Crossroads store as a limited fan edition. Same way they did with Hold Me closer CDs 

if I were you, I'd buy it but it's just my opinion :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Edited by pablitonizer
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, Crazy4BRITNEY3.0 said:

so it's not an actual official release? like, it won't be available to stream on apple music?

omg, yes, it's an official release by RCA on streaming Spotify and Apple music tomorrow!

BUT the physical release is not hitting stores. That's been the rule for quite some time, unless you're Taylor Swift. Putting a CD in stores takes a lot of money for the record label so they just keep it on the online store  :orangu_orangutan_ape:

Edited by pablitonizer
  • Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block