TMF Posts HD Interview | Britney Spears: 'Born To Make You Happy Describes Myself The Best' | Interview 2000 | TMF

:)

That's so sweet. I like to pretend these HD interviews are from today because with it being HD it kinda helps, you know?

Also Britney as she said is only 18 at the time. And is funny because to me sometimes I'm not aware of how young she was at these early stages of her career. For me she seemed older than she actually was...

Probably because of all the responsibilities and she has always worked very hard and seem dedicated.

You can even see how her make up and her clothes were in fact.

We should have multiples of HD interviews and music videos like because even though technology is better now, we had really good professional cameras back then.

Britney Spears Dancing GIF

Edited by Fita
  • Love 2
  • Like 1
24 minutes ago, Fita said:

:)

That's so sweet. I like to pretend these HD interviews are from today because with it being HD it kinda helps, you know?

Also Britney as she said is only 18 at the time. And is funny because to me sometimes I'm not aware of how young she was at these early stages of her career. For me she seemed older than she actually was...

Probably because of all the responsibilities and she has always worked very hard and seem dedicated.

You can even see how her make up and her clothes were in fact.

We should have multiples of HD interviews and music videos like because even though technology is better now, we had really good professional cameras back then.

Britney Spears Dancing GIF

Probably because we were kids when she did this. We saw her as an adult comparing to us. But she was just an 18 year old girl in reality.

Edited by rebellion_is_the_way
  • Love 2
  • Like 1

A jornalista da revista capricho :saywat-towelney:

E olha, a Britney e o Justin nem eram namorados (ainda).

The Brazilian journalist works for Capricho magazine, a really teen famous magazine around here in Brazil lol. They always had posters of Britney and teenage stuff like that. :lizzie_oops_dancing_red_maguire_hillary_duff:

And aw, Britney and JT still weren't boyfriend and girlfriend.

It's interesting she talks about dance moves even ay that time. She knew what looked right on her and spoke about when she didn't like a step, it reminded me of domination where she wanted to make changes and they didn't let her, I can understand how the conservatorship and the people in control kill her passion for her art.

57 minutes ago, Fita said:

A jornalista da revista capricho :saywat-towelney:

E olha, a Britney e o Justin nem eram namorados (ainda).

K

57 minutes ago, Fita said:

And aw, Britney and JT still weren't boyfriend and girlfriend.

I knew all the time that this "non-relationship" was worth sh.it. She has for better. 

Edited by Whitney Houston
2 hours ago, Whitney Houston said:

So, they weren't in relationship in this moment. Just "close friends". She wrote many lyrics and one day she wants to release them... what songs are these?

They were in a relationship at this time but they denied it to the press to try and keep it private. They confirmed their relationship in 2001 and said they had been dating for two years.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block