Britney's reaction to JL's pregnancy news hits different now

Britney didn't know about it but you can see all the feelings and emotions in her after paparazzi told her the news. 

After all, she didn't have the chance to stop because her father and manager wanted to 'SAVE HER CAREER' but her sister JL had the chance to put pause in her career to have her daughter. It hurts to see her reaction. 

I just want to hug Britney and to tell her to never doubt her strenght. What a strong woman she is!

Edited by THE BAJAN VIBE
  • Love 6

Stop overreacting. 

Ive had an ******** myself and today I have two beautiful girls. I no longer regret the ********, in so happy it turned out for the better, i met the right man, and got everything better. Britney can easily now today be happy she didnt have a baby with Justin, even though she wanted the baby back then. Im sure she knows everything happens for a reason, and the reason was for her to get Kevin, and get her two sons. We can hate Kevin, but she was so happy with him. Addicted. 

Its also totally plausible if she regrets HER ********, but wants her sister to get one. We dont know her reactions, but its a possibility she didnt like the fact her sister was pregnant, just because its her sister.

• Love 2
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block