Everytime MV is now impossible to watch

1 minute ago, amel said:

It's heartbreaking.  Everytime song and video it a beautiful but haunting song...now we know the truth it makes sense now . I wonder if Justin's Mirror video is linked, the leading lady was pregnant but unwed in that video.  

People have always speculated that was about Britney. It’s interesting. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, BadBunny said:

You guys are so overdramatic… 🤦‍♂️😑😂

Do the math mr opposite opinion :surething_britney_eyeroll_rolling_eyes_um_okay:

The only song she wrote and composed...around this time....after one of the toughest break ups of her life... And hiding THAT secret.

And you think there's no connection to these lyrics?

• Love 6

I am in my sleeping room crying like a baby over this story. Britney Spears is one of the best women in the industry. 
She is the best. It is sad but at the same time is so beautiful to see her flourish and share her story. I wish she would know and feel how much she is loved. And that the world will learn by an example of someone that chooses to not be hypocrite, but fight to speak truth and bring light to such a dark world. 

• Love 3

Y’all read into things way too much. 

The co-writer of the song (y’all forget she didn’t write it by herself) mentioned on multiple occasions that she and Britney were talking about boyfriend drama when the song came up. Many of the lyrics were also written by the co-writer so the idea that Britney wrote it specifically about a lost baby is a stretch.

As for the video, this was around the time that Britney was exploring Kabbalah which one of the main beliefs is around reincarnation - which so happens to be the theme of the video. There’s a reason why she’s wearing a Kabbalah bracelet in the video too.

I’m sure there is SOME inspiration from true events but even that’s a stretch. Y’all need to stop trying to fill in gaps with speculation.

Edited by Sia
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
27 minutes ago, Sia said:

Y’all read into things way too much. 

The co-writer of the song (y’all forget she didn’t write it by herself) mentioned on multiple occasions that she and Britney were talking about boyfriend drama when the song came up. Many of the lyrics were also written by the co-writer so the idea that Britney wrote it specifically about a lost baby is a stretch.

As for the video, this was around the time that Britney was exploring Kabbalah which one of the main beliefs is around reincarnation - which so happens to be the theme of the video. There’s a reason why she’s wearing a Kabbalah bracelet in the video too.

I’m sure there is SOME inspiration from true events but even that’s a stretch. Y’all need to stop trying to fill in gaps with speculation.

The fact that the song sounds like a lullaby is all the proof I need 😂 Put the baby situation next to the lyrics and it makes total sense. Yes, there might be a Justin reference in there but I think the song as a whole is about this heartbreaking experience with him. It’s not a “stretch”. 

• Love 3
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

She always mentioned the melody sounded like something if you entered Heaven. She did the melody for that baby for sure, because the baby is safe and well in Heaven.

Perhaps they knew the gender too already (because the baby in the video is in pink blanket, a little girl).

Oh no That was little Britney:kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

The song and video just depict such a different meaning now. Literally Britney talking to Justin, herself and the baby. Just lyrically amazing, visually representing what she let go of, and for what? So he can drag her through the mud after they broke up. She let go of her ******* baby for him because he wasn’t ready, and that’s how he repaid her. And then on top of it to witness the tragedy of this woman literally losing all of her children at some point. Taken advantage of and always being the bigger person. I think her behavior is tame compared to how I’d be acting. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
3 hours ago, stronger1992 said:

The fact that the song sounds like a lullaby is all the proof I need 😂 Put the baby situation next to the lyrics and it makes total sense. Yes, there might be a Justin reference in there but I think the song as a whole is about this heartbreaking experience with him. It’s not a “stretch”. 

Lullaby?

Then is Dear Diary about her baby too?

6 minutes ago, Mmdellavecchia said:

This is easily Britney's best song and video. This is sad knowing she wanted to have the baby. 

Can you imagine the kind of raw material we would have gotten had the Mona Lisa era not been stopped in its tracks? I really think this song/video were her way of dipping her toe into the kind of art she always wanted to make and felt like she finally could. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block