Britney went viral on Twitter

8 minutes ago, Jup1ter said:

I saw that with 170k likes it was that and saying something like "if britney didn't suffer she would be neck to neck with beyoncé today"

She really would. Britney's career and life is still more legendary than anybody's ... her story is Michael Jackson level big. :bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

• Love 3
  • Super Mods
7 hours ago, Nina Dobrev said:

YOUR AVATAR IS ADORABLE. :wigsnatched_point_you_wow_yes_yas:
OT: I like the edit... **** I miss that little giggle in GimmeMore, i haven't heard that laugh in a long time :gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud:

Lol thanks,

I just changed it a few days ago.

I thought it was a cute picture and it makes happy when I see it :) 

Same! I think Gimme More was one of the last videos she made where she was genuinely happy and smiling in it.

• Love 1
15 minutes ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

Whoever edited this did an amazing job. Damn she used to be good. Such a shame they sucked the passion out of her.

I kinda feel old reading that some people are only now exposed to THAT Britney. :queenie_falling_dying_dead: Imagine getting to know Britney as an instagram meme and then find out what a killer performer she used to be. 

The clips they used were hot but it could have been edited more cohesively and with more variety imo 

Oh gosh how I wish Britney's comeback soon,

she ******* needs to kill with a dance routine to kill all these trolls calling her invalid, mental and ****

She needs to comeback better than Beyonce, I don't dislike Beyoncé, but to question that Britney wasn't a better dance is outrageous to me

pSIOriW.gif7lahm1.gif

• Like 1
9 hours ago, Jup1ter said:

I saw that with 170k likes it was that and saying something like "if britney didn't suffer she would be neck to neck with beyoncé today"

I’ve always thought that as well. She would be an unstoppable force still if it weren’t for the circumstances. 

13 hours ago, Mutya said:

She goes viral every day on Twitter for her talent and iconic career. But some members here insist she's only a meme and a joke nowadays.

I wish she went viral everyday. :( Back in 2018-22, she was going positively viral at least once every other day. 2023 was the first time I ever saw a negative/hate tweet pertaining to Britney go viral. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block