Britney went viral on Twitter

20 hours ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

This went viral earlier today, it was at a one 1 million views & couple hours ago I check an it was at 5 million. It's now at almost at 9 million views. The quotes are very interesting. The demographic of people qouting is crazy when you think about it. It’s Asian, white america, black America, Mexicans you name it & it's there! It shows how good she truly is & how amazing she is. I give her grace & have for a long time. This is so good to see as fan. A lot of the new generation shook by the clips in this video they can’t believe that’s Britney. 

Her performance of 'Oops' was so good... even if she lipsynced it was fun to watch, especially the ending where she goes 'Ooh I did it again' 

20 hours ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

This went viral earlier today, it was at a one 1 million views & couple hours ago I check an it was at 5 million. It's now at almost at 9 million views. The quotes are very interesting. The demographic of people qouting is crazy when you think about it. It’s Asian, white america, black America, Mexicans you name it & it's there! It shows how good she truly is & how amazing she is. I give her grace & have for a long time. This is so good to see as fan. A lot of the new generation shook by the clips in this video they can’t believe that’s Britney. 

She always has been next level iconic and talent. I see she has her fire still. Its up to her if she decides to ignite it .. her terms , her ways . Love this women .. Shes fire and magic. People have no idea what this women is capable of .. I have empathy yet secretly still root for her confidence to ignite . I know shes battling so much . Yet even if she never returns . I hope she knows she is and always will be legit an icon who many will always love …..a mega superstar that many are still rooting for . No her legacy will never go away.  I wish her the best . Just live a life she wants to enjoy . I also wish her healing with her kids. They are her world . Empathy and understanding from ignorant people. Let her live,  Her terms her happiness . We all need to respect her and thank her . Shes done enough. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block