Alli Sims & Robin Johnson Court Declaration AGAINST Lynne Spears' Lies About Britney & Sam Lutfi; Alli confirms to fans that Lynne Spears spiked Britney’s drink to get her sent into rehab

8 minutes ago, Lola2790 said:

Married To Medicine Television GIF

You both have similar writing styles and like to troll.
Healthy skepticism is not a conspiracy :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

Sending you love, you desperately need it.

@chizwhiz were you being delusional or did Lola get called out for faking a false court document? Let her know! 

And yawn, please come up with something else. I’ve been accused of 10 Exhalers ATP and at least 20 random people that have no relevance to me. 

Sending you sense and an actual life, you desperately need it.

Edited by BadBunny
  • Like 1
On 10/11/2023 at 6:05 PM, BadBunny said:

I didn’t defend James, LOLA. All I said was that he was bullied on a national level (which he was) and how that must have exacerbated his drinking issue (which is likely true). How is that defending him when it’s 99% a fact? And once again, I laugh at delusional posts from delusional Exhalers like yourself, not Britney. Oh, LOLA. Lola, Lola, Lola! When EVER will you learn!?

I stand with you firmly on the bullying thing. Britney herself said that she hates bullies just recently, and still her stans (different breed from the fans) are THE BIGGEST cyber bullies I've ever witnessed. They take it so lightly, when they should know better. It's like they find joy in it, which is sad and dispicable.

On 10/10/2023 at 5:30 AM, BadBunny said:

But Britney fans want to hate Lynne for actually having the balls to tell that man to leave her daughter alone and ultimately piss off. Let’s also not forget that Britney herself issued him a second restraining order in 2019 which is still active. But ahhh yes! @welovesam so as long as he’s “eXpOsInG lYnNe1!1!!” 😍🥰

Team con issued a restraining order. Britney was declared incompetent remember?

Sam tried to 'help" several vulnerable women in to a c-ship (Amanda Bynes and courtney for example) and cant figure out what his connections are..

On 10/9/2023 at 7:50 PM, BadBunny said:

There was evidence that Britney was using ***** though. You really think her and Paris weren’t on any substances when they were coming out of clubs with co****e dealers in Hollywood at 3AM? You also don’t just check yourself into rehab for the fun of it. She had a **** problem and there’s absolutely no shame or guilt in that. Look, I know Britney fans are delusional but I didn’t know you guys are THIS delusional. 😭

I tend to tell people off like yourself. Then a mod reprimands me for 5-20 days. In person .. I would love to speak towards your garbage.  Who are you ? You are not factual . Why even cop the delusional post . I remember back then well. Yet reading your nonsense Is something else . Please state facts not what you think. Her mother is no saint . Neither is her father. She was forced and set up by many . Do you get control? Do you realize real corruption is being factually proven otherwise  . She was young and breaking free from these abuser who wanted and won absolute control. Yet your gonna push calling her an addict. Can you stop . I doubt it you can . Your just here to create drama . Speak facts . You just here to rile up folks . 🙄🙄🥱

Edited by Steve W
5 minutes ago, Cousin Alli Sims said:

I saw her do it! Alli here, feel free to ask questions.

If this is Ali .. tell us more . You see the snakes . Snakes are everywhere. I live in so cal and work in fashion. I miss NY .. people were bl**t . Here its a fake snake den. Yet I speak up and they tend to tell me ., your from NY and so not filter. I said no.. yet i do love to laugh . I bat for good . Always loved Britney yet I do not know her . I wish her well. Money is pure evil. 

48 minutes ago, Whitney Houston said:

It doesn't change the theory that they definitely had some cha cha :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

WWW.THEHOLLYWOODGOSSIP.COM

This hot piece of celebrity gossip has been bandied about before in recent weeks, but we're just coming across it - Britney Spears apparently thinks her mother, Lynne Spears, may be sleeping with...

#NeverForget

28 minutes ago, Derrickr411 said:

Did anyone else laugh uncontrollably that Britney PUNCHED her mammy in the face !!! Omg  i just know that was well deserved 

:tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

Very deserved. What kind of mother sides with KFed during the divorce instead of her own daughter who is dealing with postpartum?

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block