Britney and Jamie Lynn Were Set to 'Reconcile' on 'DWTS,' Producers Frustrated With Early Elimination

16 hours ago, justin4britney said:

They’re probably more frustrated because I’m sure they assumed JL would’ve been a ratings boost…

I hope this will show other reality shows that the hate for Jamie Lynn is reallllll! No one wants to watch her they want her in jail! The YouTube comments under her dwts “performance” reflect that

15 hours ago, TheBlackoutRadar said:

Jamie Lynn, for better or worse, can at least be described as an actress and singer (regardless of a person's thoughts on her capability at those professions) but what would Lynne's profession be that gives credence to Dancing with the 'Stars'? Birth giver of the Princess of Pop? She is only famous for being the mother of Britney Spears, she is not a star in her own right.

Mama June was on there, what makes you think the age defying Lynne spears is not the biggest star of all time, I mean Cher must drink that’s woman’s blood!:nyschool_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_preaching_telling_talking_hand:

16 hours ago, TheBlackoutRadar said:

Jamie Lynn, for better or worse, can at least be described as an actress and singer (regardless of a person's thoughts on her capability at those professions) but what would Lynne's profession be that gives credence to Dancing with the 'Stars'? Birth giver of the Princess of Pop? She is only famous for being the mother of Britney Spears, she is not a star in her own right.

'Boss babe' 'Queen of the Pyramid Schemes' 'MLM mama'

• Haha 1

I just had a thought, if Britney was still in the cship they probably would have forced her to attend every show to “support”JL from the audience. And probably even interview her, to ask what she thought about JL’s performance during the show. Where she would have put a fake smile and said “she was amazinggg!!” all so she could probably get her “allowance” that month. 

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, monalisaney81 said:

I just had a thought, if Britney was still in the cship they probably would have forced her to attend every show to “support”JL from the audience. And probably even interview her, to ask what she thought about JL’s performance during the show. Where she would have put a fake smile and said “she was amazinggg!!” all so she could probably get her “allowance” that month. 

100% !!!

Oh god that's a horrible thought. Even if people disagree with anything Britney is doing now, at least she isn't still living that life as a forced puppet 😭

1 hour ago, monalisaney81 said:

I doubt JL would have done the show if Brit was still in a conservatorship. She wouldn’t need the money!

• Like 2
18 hours ago, TheBlackoutRadar said:

Mothers Day Mom GIF by Mean Girls

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block