Did you ever taste Jessica Simpson's Desserts?

81qzsb.gif

So today, a y2k throwback video about Jessica Simpson's Desserts beauty line was recommended to me and it brought back memories. I was a preteen at the time so I never smelled or tasted any of the products.

81qzjh.gif

Did any of you get the chance to try Jessica's Desserts? If you have no idea what I am talking about, watch this:

Remember her recording her Desserts promo for The Newlyeds show? She got sick from eating too many cupcakes. 

Scroll to the end of this video for her promo shoot for Desserts.

81qzoc.gif

Okay, so now that you have jogged your memory, you have to watch this guy try Jessica's Dessert line 17 years later - all of the products are expired. Lol He deserves a view for that. 

So....did you try this product before it got discontinued? Is this new to you? Should it come back? Let's discuss. 

• Love 2

I wonder how did she come up with this idea... Like sometimes when I see woman with a lot of make up I think that if she kisses someone it won't exactly "taste like a kiss" but taste like make up. So I'm wondering that with this line by Jessica it would taste nice :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012: 

But I never heard about this.

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Fita said:

I wonder how did she come up with this idea... Like sometimes when I see woman with a lot of make up I think that if she kisses someone it won't exactly "taste like a kiss" but taste like make up. So I'm wondering that with this line by Jessica it would taste nice :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012: 

But I never heard about this.

I think it was ahead of its time tbh. It only lasted for a few years. At that time, anything Jessica did was torn down by the media. 

• Like 2
Just now, jor to tha deezy said:

I think it was ahead of its time tbh. It only lasted for a few years. At that time, anything Jessica did was torn down by the media. 

Maybe with all the influence TikTok has today it would kinda be a thing between the digital influencers, idk, but focusing on the make up being eatable, because I guess nobody on gp would know Jessica 

• Love 1
On 10/7/2023 at 6:23 AM, jor to tha deezy said:

81qzsb.gif

So today, a y2k throwback video about Jessica Simpson's Desserts beauty line was recommended to me and it brought back memories. I was a preteen at the time so I never smelled or tasted any of the products.

81qzjh.gif

Did any of you get the chance to try Jessica's Desserts? If you have no idea what I am talking about, watch this:

Remember her recording her Desserts promo for The Newlyeds show? She got sick from eating too many cupcakes. 

Scroll to the end of this video for her promo shoot for Desserts.

81qzoc.gif

Okay, so now that you have jogged your memory, you have to watch this guy try Jessica's Dessert line 17 years later - all of the products are expired. Lol He deserves a view for that. 

So....did you try this product before it got discontinued? Is this new to you? Should it come back? Let's discuss. 

I didn't eat it, but I recently saw what those cakes did to her :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Spoiler

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
On 10/7/2023 at 7:06 AM, princessmimi said:

No but I always wanted to.

I did however order a lip gloss from her desserts makeup line on eBay a few months ago and it has a nice flavor to it lol.

Thanks for reminding me that one time I was around 4 years old and ate my moms lipstick because it looked funny to me. She beat the **** out of me. Then she wondered how my dank will look like after all that red lipstick I ate.

81qzsb.gif

90s were funnier than 2023

81qzsb.gif

Edited by Neydelinska Spearsi
1 hour ago, Marlean said:

Its so freaky that you write about this today because I kept an UNUSED deserts in my bathroom for ALL these years but threw it out yesterday! I cleaned out a LOT of old stuff. That was one of it. 

Lame. You could've used it for mega mukbang.

Btw, I've been sick ever since I saw that ******* tuna can with BANANA WHIP CREAM. OP is more ****ed up than me.

Edited by Neydelinska Spearsi

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block