Jamie Spears is reportedly back living at home with Jamie Lynn after another failed stint in rehab

8 hours ago, Aj20 said:

You’re just not really smart, I am sorry for that but it’s the truth. “Threatening her kids against her” what are you talking about?? Where did you even get this information?

Well, we read a lot,  research the background of the people involved, evaluate the sources, examine court documents, listen to Britney, watch interviews, and so on. Before we form opinions and fling them around. Have you tried that?

• Love 4
  • Like 1
8 hours ago, jonloch1 said:

she's probably furious because like i said above, she was forced into rehab in 2019 for saying no to a fricking dance move and wasnt allowed to even have a drop of alcohol for 14 years all by the same 'father' who has failed rehab for the 500 millionth time for alcohol abuse, the same father who forbidden her for having a DROP of alcohol

Playing devil’s advocate, do you really buy that story about being locked up because she said “no” to a dance move? 

Just a guess…there’s definitely more to that story.

Anyway, this is the same woman who called out a Jack in the Box employee for being empathetic with her and we’re supposed to believe everything she says is true and at face value?

• Haha 3
  • Like 4
27 minutes ago, Sia said:

Playing devil’s advocate, do you really buy that story about being locked up because she said “no” to a dance move? 

Just a guess…there’s definitely more to that story.

Anyway, this is the same woman who called out a Jack in the Box employee for being empathetic with her and we’re supposed to believe everything she says is true and at face value?

My guess is .. She stopped her meds and was pushing back on a lot of things for the show … so they scrapped the show and to qualify for the insurance money they had to put her in the facility and deem her too unwell to perform. 

• Like 2

One note, I doubt Jamie wanted or took any of the money .. it doesn’t look like he’s a big spender . He probably just liked feeling important and having the power … he’s very basic trailer park trash 

also it’s still mind boggling she lived with them in Louisana in 2020 during the pandemic and after the facility stay 

Edited by devilsadvocate
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

No, just you. An account made in the past three months with noticeably high amount of posts in that, that are overly negative and critical of Britney, arguing with users, defending her family....

It's clear you're a troll. Bye bye. 

Yes because telling James to die or calling Jamie Lynn a pig is overly positive. Sorry you don’t agree with my stance but that isn’t my problem! Bye bye. 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, BadBunny said:

Yes because telling James to die or calling Jamie Lynn a pig is overly positive. Sorry you don’t agree with my stance but that isn’t my problem! Bye bye. 

That isn't what you did in your post though. Noone should be woshing death on people. You literally used a Holocaust survivor as the reason that Britney should forgive her father. That was your stance. Bye bye. 

Edited by ICouldntThinkOfOne
  • Love 2
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

That isn't what you did in your post though. You literally used a Holocaust survivor as the reason that Britney should forgive her father. That was your stance. Bye bye.

That was not my stance and if you read I wrote, you would see that I explained how Eva Korr’s story of resilience can be used as an inspiration for those who have also gone through trauma or who are looking to heal by allowing forgiveness. 

• Haha 2

Didn't read all the thread, anyway...

Love how Spears family is such a mess, they can't even take advantage of Britney bizarre social media content properly. 

The ex Lynne parasite spilling the tea about the rednecks and Jamie not being the cute and harmless old man they want us to believe. 

Addiction is complicated, but the anti-britney are really trying to prove this man was right and is completely fine to take care of his adult daughter.

PS. I truly think some Lynne parasites are here. That woman is probably  desperate to know what fans are saying. Remember her dragging Bryan and saying FreeBritney people were "digging" things?

24 pages over a negative Jamie article? Has this place officially gone insane? :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised: Didn’t bother reading the thread, but obviously some have issues with the fact Britney’s family is going through a PR nightmare - from this, to Lynne being exposed by that guy and JL’s huge failure.

No actual fan, even the most critical one, would ever bother to defend the likes of Jamie, Lynn or JL. Anyone defending them literally exposes themselves, no one likes them, hence why JL’s career keeps tanking. 

Edited by whenthedogscaneout
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block