Jamie Spears is reportedly back living at home with Jamie Lynn after another failed stint in rehab

2 minutes ago, BadBunny said:

It’s not my fault you guys keep tagging me. 🤦‍♂️ It’s insane how many of you will throw these meltdowns and temper tantrums over users and their opinions, all while playing the victim. 

…and here we go again. More drama to fuel to your fire. 

No baby no. I have been simply watching this and omfg? No baby no

Edited by rik LVR
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

Yeah just a couple days ago bad bunny was telling me I should get a life and spend less time on exhale lol. They also told someone in this thread “not everything revolves around Britney”… that was like 4 hours ago lol

i though that is what this safe space is for,,, apparently not anymore

how sad :/

6 minutes ago, Baronesse said:

Personally I think the moderation on this site is great right now! I've voiced controversial thoughts, made harsh jokes and stuff but never gotten any WP's because I've never gone for the jugular, been blatantly disrespectful or personally attacked anyone. That's the trick to a clean record, I think. :gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao:

Reveal hidden contents

Pressuring the mods or Jordan into action because you don't like someone is immature in my opinion. :ineedthetruth_oprah_huh_um_thinking_confused_what_truth_stare: There's an ignore feature, both on this site and in your mind so if you don't like someone's posts literally just skip over them... :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

I've never got a WP and I don't agree :elton:

Because some users say stuff and just go posting unchecked. Not referring to you.

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Applejack said:

It's not worth it. It's 20 pages of Good Church Bunny comparing the experience of a Holocaust survivor with Britney's situation, being called out and then talking in circles

It's 20 pages of that user talking in circles

That’s quite literally not what happened. Stop spreading lies to @Isla and being so anti-Semitic.

• Haha 2
Just now, buzwei2005 said:

Yeah they’re literally pressed that the Britney Community (of all places on the internet) supports her. This whole thread is them throwing a tantrum and having a meltdown (while accusing other of doing so). They’re working overtime today because JL and Jamie are having the worst PR day

• Love 6
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
13 minutes ago, buzwei2005 said:

how sad :/

Baby this forum has never been a safe place for anyone. It’s not new or not anymore. This forum referred to Beyoncé as an ape. I opened a thread just now and saw a user fat-shaming Jamie Lynn by referring to her as a porcupine. Apparently, there were users being racist towards Asian people at one point and now we have users devaluing a Holocaust survivor by being ignorant about what actually happened and referring to her as “that Eva lady”. It’s always been a problematic place.

@Jordan Miller

Edited by BadBunny
  • Haha 3

I think I’m going to check myself into a rehab and then Jamie Lynn’s house by the time this thread is lockeD 

1 minute ago, BadBunny said:

Baby this forum has never been a safe place for anyone. It’s not anymore. This forum referred to Beyoncé as an ape. I opened a thread just now and saw a user fat-shaming Jamie Lynn by referring to her as a porcupine. Apparently, there were users being racist towards Asian people at one point and now we have users devaluing a Holocaust survivor by being ignorant about why actually happened. It’s always been a problematic place.

Girl obviously it’s always been and that’s why users like me have literally gotten into endless arguments even with some of the people you’ve fought with. Exhale does have a racism issue. The problem: your comparisons are extreme and you’re honestly kind of trivializing those social issues to get your point across about Britney. It’s genuinely a lot and I think you should re evaluate why you’re actually pulling from all these faucets. Again, I’m not suggesting exhale is a safe space. It isn’t. 

• Like 2
Just now, Baronesse said:

Do you have some issue with me? :umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure: I saw you mock my username twice and I just took it as a joke, but now that you said this I'm wondering if there's actually some kind of grudge there... :ohdear_britney_glory_dear,_fingers_hand_face_orange_hide_uh_oh:

Hide contents

I actually low-key liked you and your silly posts... :gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao:

not actually :heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams: but I don’t like your thread about Britney cutting up ha furniture :waitwhat_britney_lights_out_scared_um_confused_what:

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

Yeah they’re literally pressed that the Britney Community (of all places on the internet) supports her. This whole thread is them throwing a tantrum and having a meltdown (while accusing other of doing so). They’re working overtime today because JL and Jamie are having the worst PR day

It's so clear by their posts user BadBunny is a Team Con plant it's not even funny anymore. They pretend they're a Britney fan but spend the day mocking Britney and defending Jamie Lynn, Lynne and Jamie. Will @Jordan Miller do anything about it?

• Love 4
  • Haha 1
6 minutes ago, BadBunny said:

Baby this forum has never been a safe place for anyone. It’s not new or not anymore. This forum referred to Beyoncé as an ape. I opened a thread just now and saw a user fat-shaming Jamie Lynn by referring to her as a porcupine. Apparently, there were users being racist towards Asian people at one point and now we have users devaluing a Holocaust survivor by being ignorant about what actually happened and referring to her as “that Eva lady”. It’s always been a problematic place.

The racism thing is true about exhale. Your last point ain't the serve you think it is. Nor it is the porcupine point - that's not racism. Saying Doja is satanic or Azealia is satanic because of the chickens might be on the racism side though if you know where it all really comes from :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

Edited by Applejack
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, rik LVR said:

I think I’m going to check myself into a rehab and then Jamie Lynn’s house by the time this thread is lockeD 

Girl obviously it’s always been and that’s why users like me have literally gotten into endless arguments even with some of the people you’ve fought with. Exhale does have a racism issue. The problem: your comparisons are extreme and you’re honestly kind of trivializing those social issues to get your point across about Britney. It’s genuinely a lot and I think you should re evaluate why you’re actually pulling from all these faucets. Again, I’m not suggesting exhale is a safe space. It isn’t. 

Then argue with the user who said that “Exhale isn’t a safe place anymore”. I clearly explained why this place isn’t as safe and inclusive as they assumed it was. But sure, even if I stopped posting would any of this be resolved?  No, there’s a lot of blatant ignorance here and that’s the number one issue with Britney fans. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block