Jamie Spears is reportedly back living at home with Jamie Lynn after another failed stint in rehab

Just now, Gutterguppy2.0 said:

You're the one who needs to get a grip and quit with your shameless attempt at moral superiority and trying to make what happened between Britney and Wendy into a race issue.

It is a racial issue even if it’s unconscious racism. Who are most people going to believe more A white woman who is a superstar and is globally known or a black teenage boy who is just starting his career in the NBA? Britney literally twisted and manipulated the situation to get people on her side and then called for a public apology. That is weird and if you don’t see how this situation involves race then idk what to tell you 

• Haha 5
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, BadBunny said:

Stop twisting my words. Run along, keep spewing your usual hate and bullying. You’re the horrifying one.  

No, you’re absolutely disgusting and sickening beyond words for what you’ve done. Not surprising you support Jamie Spears. Imagine trying to exploit the experience of a Holocaust survivor as some sort of gotcha on a Britney forum, can’t even fathom how twisted your mind must be to think that’s ok in any universe. Mods this person needs to be gone NOW.

• Love 5
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Slave4Brit88 said:

It’s truly absolutely atrocious, can’t even believe what I’m reading. What kind of sick mind would think to bring up such a topic when we’re talking on a pop star forum? Just unbelievable. Mods needs to act immediately. 

Nah, because a certain mod likes our bunny so nothing will happen. Unless little bunny talks shät about Jordan, then they might get banned.

• Like 5
1 minute ago, buzwei2005 said:

she wasn’t lying, she did get hit. when things happens to you, you might not remember 100% the truth. it’s called objective memory. 

the thing is she did some how get hit/slap/pushed back and this player laughed about it in his interview and didn't care

the security also tried to apologise later to B’s dinner table but you know what it was too late!

she is not lying, she just didn’t remember 100% the fact

you cannot use this against her other words and saying she lies about everything else.

We saw the bodyguard's hand and the movement of her head afterwards and the witness said she did fall 

No need to try to rationalize with them :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

• Like 4
22 minutes ago, BadBunny said:

Yes because Taylor Swift, who’s played the victim her whole life and is sitting on a net worth of millions, is the perfect example to abide by… 

What she said is true. You can move on without forgiving or forgetting. If they’re toxic, you don’t need to have them in your life. Nice try trying ti discredit her to try to fit your agenda.

• Love 6
Just now, Aj20 said:

It is a racial issue even if it’s unconscious racism. Who are most people going to believe more A white woman who is a superstar and is globally known or a black teenage boy who is just starting his career in the NBA? Britney literally twisted and manipulated the situation to get people on her side and then called for a public apology. That is weird and if you don’t see how this situation involves race then idk what to tell you 

Clearly no one believed her if most people thought she hit herself, so again, what does race have to do with it?

• Like 1
22 minutes ago, Aj20 said:

Why wouldn’t it be about race? Britney is a white woman that lied about a situation. Wemby just started his NBA career he is a teenager and Britney used her star power and her race to try to bring negativity to him and his team name

Where did she use her race? Also if you’re trying to paint Britney as a racist then you’re delusional as ****.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, buzwei2005 said:

she wasn’t lying, she did get hit. when things happens to you, you might not remember 100% the truth. it’s called objective memory. 

the thing is she did some how get hit/slap/pushed back and this player laughed about it in his interview and didn't care

the security also tried to apologise later to B’s dinner table but you know what it was too late!

she is not lying, she just didn’t remember 100% the fact

you cannot use this against her other words and saying she lies about everything else.

“Objective memory” now this. Even Britney’s own team said that the security guard didn’t seem to slap her in the face with a closed fist and instead pushed her hand off of Wemby. This is a direct quote 

According to the police report, obtained by TMZ Sports, two members of Britney Spears' security team told cops Victor Wembanyama's guard did NOT appear to strike the singer in the face with a closed fist. Instead, both members said the man seemed to simply push Spears' hand off of the basketball player.

• Haha 2
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Slave4Brit88 said:

No, you’re absolutely disgusting and sickening beyond words for what you’ve done. Not surprising you support Jamie Spears. Imagine trying to exploit the experience of a Holocaust survivor as some sort of gotcha on a Britney forum, can’t even fathom how twisted your mind must be to think that’s ok in any universe. Mods this person needs to be gone NOW.

This is pure gaslighting and not what I said. I was not exploiting the experience of a Holocaust survivor nor is it comparable in any form of way to Britney. Let’s get that straight. I was simply sharing Eva Korr’s story of forgiveness and how it has helped many process trauma and acceptance. Her book (and inspired ones) have also helped a lot of people who have suffered or have gone through trauma. It’s widely popular in the mental health community and our fifth graders are encouraged to read it as a part of their final project assignment. Please stop smearing my words.

@Jordan Miller

@princessmimi

4 minutes ago, Gutterguppy2.0 said:

Clearly no one believed her if most people thought she hit herself, so again, what does race have to do with it?

When the story first came and  before the video everyone believed Britney and was on her side even outside of this forum so why are you asking me this?

Edited by Aj20
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, OneTrackMind said:

Aware of what? You are pratically saying if a holocaust survivor can forgive, so can Britney. That's the bottom line of your post. Beyond nasty!!

Forgiveness is a very complex subject. There are a lot of books and resources to rely or refer on. Eva’s story is just one very popular example out of many. Her story is pure resilience and has helped a lot of people sort through their trauma.

You are the one being nasty here. 

Edited by BadBunny
  • Haha 3
1 minute ago, BadBunny said:

This is pure gaslighting and not what I said. I was not exploiting the experience of a Holocaust survivor nor is it comparable in any form of way to Britney. Let’s get that straight. I was simply sharing Eva Korr’s story of forgiveness and how it has helped many process trauma and acceptance. Her book (and inspired ones) have also helped a lot of people who have suffered or have gone through trauma. It’s widely popular in the mental health community and our fifth graders are encouraged to read it as a part of their final project assignment. Please stop smearing my words.

@Jordan Miller

@princessmimi

Learned a new word I see :arianabye_grande_drive_ariana_pull_away_car_van_kiss_wave_goodbye_leave_leaving:

3 minutes ago, Aj20 said:

When the story first came and  before the video everyone believed Britney and was on her side even outside of this forum so why are you asking me this?

Again, what does that have to do with race? Do you have any concept of actual racial issues and how they affect POC, or do you just pick and choose what's a race issue and what's not because you saw two people of different races have a disagreement? 

Edited by Gutterguppy2.0
  • Like 1
Just now, BadBunny said:

Forgiveness is a very complex subject. There are a lot of books and resources to rely or refer on. Eva’s story is just one very popular example out of many. Her story is pure resilience and has helped a lot of people with trauma.

Are you a 5th grade teacher or a licensed therapist? :boredashell_pink_britney_hmm_blink_well_umm:

Because I'm worried for your pupils

• Like 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block