Jamie Spears is reportedly back living at home with Jamie Lynn after another failed stint in rehab

2 minutes ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

I never said my actions don’t speak for me. I never claimed to not be crude or embarrassing. I never said you operate like me lol. I never said we were the exact same person. I never said you couldn’t tell when people are educated or act on ignorance 😬

See? I can also deflect without addressing anything you said. Pretty good for an uneducated ignorant dumb dumb huh? 

Actually you proved my entire point by pointing out what I said you initially did lmao. Wow! 

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, BadBunny said:

I wasn’t shaming anyone. Britney could use her story and resilience as a way to process her own trauma. She could be an advocate for all I care! Again, that’s just one of many examples. It’s easy to be enraptured by the Hollywood sphere because it bleeds through victims who’ve been abused by the system but I want Britney to know that she can find ways to heal and process her emotions (if she hasn’t done so already). This really all just started because a user said that Britney doesn’t have to forgive but in my opinion, I find that forgiveness is very useful tool for healing. 

Good for you if that’s what you think, but to use one of your favourite words it’s gaslighting to insinuate ppl have to forgive ppl just because they’re family. Britney was TOO kind and giving with her family, for which I don’t blame her since it was literally her family, to the point they became entitled and believed it was their money and success when it was Britney’s alone, and then let nefarious ppl like Lou Taylor into their/Britney’s life because they’re literally dumb enough to believe she had any interest in them beyond being related to Britney. Britney has paid dearly for the stupidity of these idiots, and we see Lynne still hasn’t changed, letting ppl like Jacob Diamond into her life so she can feel special. Britney’s misfortune was not realising earlier what leeches/idiots her family are and legally protecting herself from them. For many ppl it is extremely beneficial to have nothing to do with your family. Especially if you have one like the Spears. 

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, Gutterguppy2.0 said:

'Turn a blind eye'...lmao

Are you doing some sort of sermon at a church?

Do you have some sort of religion complex? Are you mad? Yikes. It’s in a lot of your recent comments. Gather yourself, drink some water, take a nap, do some yoga, and leave that stuff out of here. You’re getting off track with your tacky comebacks. 

2 minutes ago, TakeYourHand said:

Do you have some sort of religion complex? Are you mad? Yikes. It’s in a lot of your recent comments. Gather yourself, drink some water, take a nap, do some yoga, and leave that stuff out of here. You’re getting off track with your tacky comebacks. 

do you have some sort of problem minding your business? lol I already buttoned up our exchange. you can take this energy and gloat among your 'large following'

• Love 4
3 hours ago, jor to tha deezy said:

Unpopular opinion but he's 70... kinda late for rehab. If you haven't learned to be clean by now then what's the point?

Come on... Hope is the last thing we should lose. It's not like old people are plants. You can still have a fulfilling life at 70. Everybody should have that opportunity. He could get better.
Obviously, I'm not defending him in particular, I'm just talking about elderly people in general. My mom is over 70 now, and I swear she's getting better with time, it's a pleasure to hang out with her now (it wasn't like that before...)

• Like 3
13 minutes ago, Applejack said:

The Holocaust comparison, in case you forgot

It seems to me that reading comprehension isn’t your strongest suit and that’s okay. Once again — not once did I compare the Holocaust to Britney. I spoke about a Holocaust survivor’s story of forgiveness and resilience (not the Holocaust itself) — and how it’s a great resource or guide for anyone who’s gone through trauma. Forgiveness allows healing, even if it takes a lot of time. The Holocaust or the human rights movements’ currently going on in the Middle East, as an example, cannot be comparable to Britney’s situation nor was I comparing them in the first place. Please take the time to process and learn from this. Thank you. 🙏🙏 

Edited by BadBunny
  • Haha 2
2 minutes ago, BadBunny said:

It seems to me that reading comprehension isn’t your strongest suit and that’s okay. Once again — not once did I compare the Holocaust to Britney. I spoke about a Holocaust survivor’s story of forgiveness and resilience (not the Holocaust itself) — and how it’s a great resource or guide for anyone who’s gone through trauma. Forgiveness allows healing, even if it takes a lot of time. The Holocaust or the human rights movements’ currently going on in the Middle East, as an example, cannot be comparable to Britney’s situation nor was I comparing them in the first place. Please take the time to process and learn from this. Thank you. 🙏🙏 

Tons of users explained to you why you don't compare a Holocaust survivor’s story of forgiveness and resilience with a story of parental abuse.

It has been explained.

• Love 4
  • Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block