What do you think of Crossroads?

• Super Mods
31 minutes ago, Fita said:

Exactly (about she ending up doing the audition and never mentioning this wish to be singer). But, hm, I guess sometimes people don't talk about what they really want to do and yet they end up somehow doing it, maybe for being the more natural path. But also Lucy had to push herself out of the "nest" in the beginning of the movie. 

I guess it was the easiest to use the same music from the movie in the album, that way they were already doing promo for the CD. With that being said... I've always wondered what came first: the recording of the movie or the recording of Britney and its music videos? Because there's definitely a difference in the length of Britney's hair though. Or was it extensions? I don't think so, Britney era seems very natural hair. One of the prettiest hairney actually.

Maybe so.

Hm good question, I never thought of that but I'm not sure. :umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure:

I mean obviously the song was created when the movie was being filmed since she made the film in 2001 when her album came out later on that year.

Like I said I have no problem with her performing in the movie but it really makes it hard for people watching to detach the character of Lucy from Britney. I feel like if she didn't add the musical scenes, people would've forgotten that she was "Britney Spears" and maybe saw her as her character instead.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block