Ariana Grande posts selfie with Max Martin

Cqleb

• Super Mods
On 10/2/2023 at 3:58 PM, Paul86 said:

What happened to her face ? :disappointed_thinking_oh_okay_glasses:she looks different 

well:

1. She turned 30 this year (last time we saw her in a music video/performance she was like 26/27, she made quite a hiatus

2. But what I think made even more impact is, she completely stopped fillers and messing with her face. She openly said it on one of her IG lives. 

She still looks absolutely stunning, she is a gorgeous woman either way :)

10 hours ago, BUWYGF said:

well:

1. She turned 30 this year (last time we saw her in a music video/performance she was like 26/27, she made quite a hiatus

2. But what I think made even more impact is, she completely stopped fillers and messing with her face. She openly said it on one of her IG lives. 

No, the biggest difference is the fox eye surgery and mini facelift. And huge weight loss. She didn't stop messing with her face. She has consistently had little bits of surgery done since she became famous but has gone overboard recently. People just blindly accept whatever she tells them. The same way they believe she is "healthier than ever". This girl is not in a good place mentally and has a severe eating disorder. That body fat percentage is not healthy and is not the result of a healthy lifestyle. And there is no body-shaming in that comment.  It's just stating a very obvious fact.

Edited by Viking84
  • Super Mods
11 minutes ago, Viking84 said:

No, the biggest difference is the fox eye surgery and mini facelift. And huge weight loss. She didn't stop messing with her face. She has consistently had little bits of surgery done since she became famous but has gone overboard recently. People just blindly accept whatever she tells them. The same way they believe she is "healthier than ever". This girl is not in a good place mentally and has a severe eating disorder. That body fat percentage is not healthy and is not the result of a healthy lifestyle. And there is no body-shaming in that comment.  It's just stating a very obvious fact.

Yeah I'm gonna go ahead and believe her words regarding her personal life and health over speculations and assumptions from people online I'm sorry lol 

19 minutes ago, BUWYGF said:

Yeah I'm gonna go ahead and believe her words regarding her personal life and health over speculations and assumptions from people online I'm sorry lol 

What's your opinion about Eugenia Cooney? Do you believe her when she says everything is fine? A hallmark quality of anorexia is denial or delusion.

11 hours ago, BUWYGF said:

well:

Also, no offence, but you have eyes, right? Her face has totally changed over the years. There is a plastic surgeon on YouTube with a big following who analyses year by year. You have to be a fool to think Ariana has only had fillers and botox.  Even Taylor Swift has had a lot of (but subtle) surgery. They just don't want to talk about it. Even Kylie Jenner says she has just had her lips done. Do you believe that too?

Edited by Viking84
  • Super Mods
15 minutes ago, Viking84 said:

Also, no offence, but you have eyes, right? Her face has totally changed over the years. There is a plastic surgeon on YouTube with a big following who analyses year by year. You have to be a fool to think Ariana has only had fillers and botox.  Even Taylor Swift has had a lot of (but subtle) surgery. They just don't want to talk about it. Even Kylie Jenner says she has just had her lips done. Do you believe that too?

what I don't get it why this is such a big deal to you and why does it matter. They can claim whatever they want, it's their lives. I don't see how this impacts you or me or anyone in any way tbh lol

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block