Why is her furniture butchered? :(

1 hour ago, Cancer said:

I was wondering when she clanged the knives together why her dogs ran away. I mean all three of them in unision...if I did that, my dogs would probably just give  me a puzzled look. and they all looked anxious beforehand, like they knew mamma had her knife habits...

Those little dog eyes have seen her destroy some schieße with those blades!

The white dog was a little frightened from the beginning before the sound of the knives, looking not at Britney but at someone on the side of the camera. The dog must have been scared of that person.

1 hour ago, turquoise said:

The white dog was a little frightened from the beginning before the sound of the knives, looking not at Britney but at someone on the side of the camera. The dog must have been scared of that person.

Yeah, you're right, the dog is not looking at Britney...is someone in the room making these videos with Britney? Cade? Wouldn't be surprised if the dogs sensed his bad energy.

3 hours ago, Cancer said:

I was wondering when she clanged the knives together why her dogs ran away. I mean all three of them in unision...if I did that, my dogs would probably just give  me a puzzled look. and they all looked anxious beforehand, like they knew mamma had her knife habits...

Those little dog eyes have seen her destroy some schieße with those blades!

Full House Reaction GIF

I have two dogs and they get scared from just about any noise. 

• Like 4
38 minutes ago, Jajay119 said:

The desperation to carry on the negativity now that even TMZ, the great detractor,  had to come out with a positive article showing the prop shop confirmed the knives were fake is actually quite funny (not funny haha). 

The prop shop never confirmed the knives Britney has are from them they only mentioned since she name dropped the shop it's helped them from closing, their business has went up.

WWW.TMZ.COM

The prop shop that Britney Spears claims she rented her famous dancin' knives from is seeing a big boost in sales after the shout-out ... and it's helped pull the store out of the hole.

• Haha 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block