How is your current financial situation? whats good and whats not?

I’m on an upswing. I’ve been financial stable for the last 6 years (in terms of never worrying about paying a bill, never having to ask to borrow, or getting to buy things for pleasure). It got a little dicey for me in the beginning of summer where I was digging too much into my savings :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe: but my tax refund money came in to save me! And later this month I’m getting a nice bonus from work  :lizzie_oops_dancing_red_maguire_hillary_duff:

I’m still in the process of learning how to be more financially successful. I wish I was knowledgeable about investing. I didn’t come from a background where my family had that. We always got by and were fairly comfortable, but I also think it was just cheaper to get by when I was a kid, as opposed to nowadays. :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

I’ve been saving up for a property for years and plan to buy in 2024. So God willing things go accordingly and I can do more for my nephews and nieces. :yesokay_britney_blush_blink:

• Love 4
  • Like 3
  • Super Mods
6 minutes ago, MikeHunt said:

I’m on an upswing. I’ve been financial stable for the last 6 years (in terms of never worrying about paying a bill, never having to ask to borrow, or getting to buy things for pleasure). It got a little dicey for me in the beginning of summer where I was digging too much into my savings :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe: but my tax refund money came in to save me! And later this month I’m getting a nice bonus from work  :lizzie_oops_dancing_red_maguire_hillary_duff:

I’m still in the process of learning how to be more financially successful. I wish I was knowledgeable about investing. I didn’t come from a background where my family had that. We always got by and were fairly comfortable, but I also think it was just cheaper to get by when I was a kid, as opposed to nowadays. :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

I’ve been saving up for a property for years and plan to buy in 2024. So God willing things go accordingly and I can do more for my nephews and nieces. :yesokay_britney_blush_blink:

Oh nice.

Hope it goes well and you get the property. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, MikeHunt said:

What's your age @MikeHunt

• Super Mods

Hmmm, I'd say its been good. I earn around 8000 eur a month as a freelancer, which is very good money for nearly every European country :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

I will say I absolutely SUCK at saving money. I travel literally every single month and I prefer my hotels to be really good (4-5 stars) which is a huge strain on my income and savings. I should learn to prioritize a little bit tbh.

I don't spend too much on expensive clothes and shoes; most of my stuff is Zara/Bershka and nike/adidas so at least that's good.

A lot of my income goes to nutrition as well. Being into gym and working out I cook my meals myself and I eat A LOT of meat because of proteins, and a lot of veggies that I try to keep organic, and those cost a lot :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

• Love 3

I work as a clinical pharmacist for 15 years and the salary is very good thanks god I am financially stable  I spend a lot of my money on my beautiful kids gladly  I also spend alot of money on nutritions and protein supplements :nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired:

Edited by Paul86
  • Love 5

I work in marketing and communications for around 10 years. I don’t know how to save even though I earn… more than the average, let’s put it that way.

took years of blood and tears but career wise I think I’m in a good place. I need to worry about other aspects of my life though. 

• Love 2
16 minutes ago, LordofTheMoodRing said:

I just make enough to pay bills rn if I can lmao I return bottles for gas money. I make 3 cans of soup get me through a week. McDs App on pay days:) 

I recycle too! It’s not the most fun thing to do sorting bottles, cans and plastics but I get upwards of $50-70 when I take them in. My bro recycles too and always gets $100+

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block