Britney's ex-husband Kevin Federline seen for the FIRST time since moving to Hawaii (HE LOST A TON OF WEIGHT)

It’s interesting to me how in love Kevin is with Victoria. He has written sweet things about her online and spoken highly of her in interviews. 
The only nice thing he ever said about Britney is “She’s fun,” on Ellen. Ellen practically had to BEG HIM to say something nice about Britney. It’s so strange to me.. I guess he was always in it for the money, but why the heck did Britney have to chase after this bum when she had allll kinds of rich and successful men that wanted her?

sigh. 

17 minutes ago, The Femme Fatale said:

Is this dude into women? Do we know that for a fact? Not all gays look and act flamboyant.

You’re just assuming they’re doing something based on nothing

You claim Cade and Britney hang out and are insinuating they could be doing what she was doing with the housekeeper.

My question was is Cade into women? If not him hanging out with Britney means nothing if he's not. 

• Love 1
15 minutes ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

It's sooo expensive. I'm on it now and it's a lot

Yup, idk if he will be able to pay for it once Britney’s pay is cut for good.

Seriously what does he and his wife do??

I just hope they have to start working min wage jobs like lynn just so they know what working and earning money look like lol
He has 6 kids!

AND NO JOB!!! 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.