The 'Crossroads' soundtrack is getting a phsyical re-release in CD format

The 'Crossroads' soundtrack is getting a phsyical re-release in CD format on October 20th - a few days ahead of the film's return to theaters (on Oct. 23 and 25). This is the new cover and tracklist (which includes a few new remixes): “Overprotected” (Richi Lopez Remix), “I’m Not a Girl, Not Yet a Woman” (Snakehips Remix) and “I Love Rock ‘N Roll” (Frank Walker Remix). 

Available on crossroadsmerchshop.com

• Love 6
  • Like 1

You're a bit late, it was AP last week :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

5 minutes ago, davidspears said:

I wonder if this will be the last album in her contract.

Looking forward to the remixes.

Not at all! This is not a new album, it's an already edited CD that's coming to streaming, plus 3 new remixes :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Good thing is that Sony Music was able to sort out the music license issues this movie has experienced for the past few years. That was the main reason why 'Crossroads' was nowhere to be found on streaming or digital 

Edited by pablitonizer
  • Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block