Jamie Lynn Gets DRAGGED By Judges on Dancing With The Stars

Lola2790

9 minutes ago, BadBunny said:

As a part-time teaching assistant, I find this comment really insensitive. :/

How? Lynne used Britney for money and planted that dumb oh poor me story to the DailyMail. If she was hurting that bad for money, her *** should be home in Louisiana getting ready to go to work, not sit out in the audience watching her favorite child dance ****ty on national television.

• Love 4
  • Like 1

1. That's obviously not a tango.

2. I'm impressed by how LIVELESS she is. Zero charisma. And she always looks and sounds like she's tired and pissed off and like she doesn't want to be there. But of course, on top of that, she's got to throw the victim card any chance she's got, and she did it again live on TV in this 5 minute video.

3. THAT GUY'S RASPY VOICE SENDS MMMMMEE :letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn:

PS: omg his Insta... He reminds me of a guy I used to hook up with... :airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked:

Edited by bitbitboi
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, princessmimi said:

I know, right?

She was VERY pretty on Zoey 101 especially in the last seasons.

Something about her face changed so much that she went from looking like a carbon copy of BOMT-ney to looking like her dad in a blonde wig.

She's only 2 years older than me yet looks almost a decade older than me and I'm not being shady when I say that.

Having hate in your heart for so long eventually makes its way to the surface. It doesn’t surprise me that she has aged like milk tbh 

• Love 1
  • Like 3
22 minutes ago, The Femme Fatale said:

How? Lynne used Britney for money and planted that dumb oh poor me story to the DailyMail. If she was hurting that bad for money, her *** should be home in Louisiana getting ready to go to work, not sit out in the audience watching her favorite child dance ****ty on national television.

Because teachers get paid more than $15 an hour. At least they should. There’s a reason why teachers strike occur because they work extremely hard and are unfortunately underpaid. Btw, this has absolutely nothing to do with Lynne and I find it really insensitive that you would once again find a way to make this about shaming others. You have way too much hate in your heart.

Edited by BadBunny
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
37 minutes ago, Gasoline_ said:

I usually don't comment on people look or appearance but man she looks so old

I know, right?

I commented on that right now.

She's 2 years older than me yet looks almost a decade older.

Heck Britney looks better and younger than her and she's 41!

Also her face changed so much from when she was younger.

She was much better looking as a teen than now and its not cause she got older.

• Like 3

I understand Lynne supporting JL, but at same time how can she act so happy when her other daughter is struggling with the world watching?

She doesn't need to cry and be sad all the time, but the woman is always smiling and super happy. I remember when she released her book and promoted while Britney was in a chaos, back in 2008. She did interviews and promoted through her daughter public tragedy.

That's one of the reasons I think she is worse than Jamie. The woman is cold, never take responsibility for anything and acts like this humble southern mom, like a character more than an actual person.

Edited by Dark Willow
  • Love 2
  • Like 3
49 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

I know, right?

I commented on that right now.

She's 2 years older than me yet looks almost a decade older.

Heck Britney looks better and younger than her and she's 41!

Also her face changed so much from when she was younger.

She was much better looking as a teen than now and its not cause she got older.

Yeah, she used to be cute and pretty back then, Kind of scary how person can change so much at such a short period of time, I mean shes only 32:ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
2 minutes ago, Gasoline_ said:

Yeah, she used to be cute and pretty back then, Kind of scary how person can change so much at such a short period of time, I mean shes only 32:ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Exactly!

She used to look like 1999 era Britney but now her lips got thinner, her chin grew, she got lines on her face and she seems like she got a horrible nose job. 

Britney may not be the most presentable woman but she STILL looks better and younger at 41 than Jamie Lynn does at 32!

Jamie-Lynn-Spears-Plastic-Surgery.webp

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Derrick said:

Having hate in your heart for so long eventually makes its way to the surface. It doesn’t surprise me that she has aged like milk tbh 

I think her “aging like milk” has more to do with her daughter almost dying. She probably already felt really insecure as a mom prior to that.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.