Britney posts new video dancing with kitchen knives

10 minutes ago, Dama Etro said:

Are people unable to read? Why do you still worry about fake knives when she even stated that they are fake? Plastic won't kill the dogs :pieceofwhat_britney_awkward:

Those are real! It's same knives she was using to cut fruits and vegetables a few weeks ago. Stop being delusional guys

• Love 1
  • Like 5

Guys, do you remember that infamous incident when MJ was dangling his newly born son off of a hotel balcony to show him to his fans? I feel like that's this moment with Britney.

Regardless of the intention, it shows that there's a disconnect between what this person thinks is okay to do and what the rest of the world would think

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, MrTrouble said:

Guys, do you remember that infamous incident when MJ was dangling his newly born son off of a hotel balcony to show him to his fans? I feel like that's this moment with Britney.

Regardless of the intention, it shows that there's a disconnect between what this person thinks is okay to do and what the rest of the world would think

He was also on a lot of ***** I believe.

Edited by PrincessAkwa
  • Haha 1

Her family literally messed her up and now her fans are upset with her that she’s weird? They locked her up in a mental facility where she was physically and mentally abused but sure, how dare Britney be weird!

Make it make sense.

I hope she gets help from people that are selfless and want nothing in return. Sadly I feel those are not anywhere in her orbit.

We just need to hope for the best.

• Love 7

Idk to me she's trolling hard and even if she isn't as long as she doesn't cut herself or anyone else that's cool to me. People "play" with way more dangerous stuff all the time. People are out there on tiktok eating dishwasher soap, drinking and driving and she's in the worst case scenario... dancing with knives...

"I hope she gets help" yeah we all need help, in a world like this we all need help :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

Edited by Matheus Carmignani Salvador
  • Love 7
12 minutes ago, Matheus Carmignani Salvador said:

Idk to me she's trolling hard and even if she isn't as long as she doesn't cut herself or anyone else that's cool to me. People "play" with way more dangerous all the time. People are out there on tiktok eating dishwasher soap, drinking and driving and she's in the worst case scenario... dancing with knives...

"I hope she gets help" yeah we all need help, in a world like this we all need help :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

Preach! 

• Like 1

Pretty sure she watched Shakira, but...sorry, y'all she does not dance like Shakira here. It just did not come off that way. I do kot want to bully her, so that is all I will say.

Even if she is trolling, trolling is something people do to show wit, fast thinking, intelligence or sone sort of superiority, specially, intellectual. She might think she is trolling, but when your "trolling" actually puts you in a disadvantageous position, it is not trolling, it is self destruction. She really does not know how to read the room and actually troll successfully. Good trolling needs hyper awareness, clearly lacking over there.

Edited by Bigno
  • Haha 1
  • Like 3
Just now, Bigno said:

Pretty sure she watched Shakira, but gasang she does not look or dance like Shakira. Sorry. It just did not come off that way.

Even if she is trolling, trolling is something people do to show wit, fast thinking, intelligence or sone sort of superiority, specially, intellectual. She might think she is trolling, but when your "trolling" actually puts you in a disadvantageous position, it is not trolling, it is self destruction. She really does not know how to read the room abd actuañly troll sucfessfully. Good trolling needs hyper awareness.

Maaybe she's not trolling???  :umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure:

3 minutes ago, Bigno said:

Pretty sure she watched Shakira, but...sorry, y'all she does not dance like Shakira here. It just did not come off that way. I do kot want to bully her, so that is all I will say.

Even if she is trolling, trolling is something people do to show wit, fast thinking, intelligence or sone sort of superiority, specially, intellectual. She might think she is trolling, but when your "trolling" actually puts you in a disadvantageous position, it is not trolling, it is self destruction. She really does not know how to read the room abd actuañly troll sucfessfully. Good trolling needs hyper awareness.

The fact some people on here have used the arguement shes "trolling" on here for years is hilarious.

Hasn't sung live in a decade?   "Omg she's such a troll"

Spinning around in her underwear.   "Omg she's trolling us"

Dancing with knives despite accusations of being mentally unstable and using knives around her young siblings   "such a troll"

We have given her a pass for so much **** that this has actually enabled her behaviour......

• Love 4
  • Like 2
20 minutes ago, Mayenaise said:

I think it's pretty much confirmed at this point she is just a massive attention seeker.

She's constantly trying to shock people, if not by being naked, acting erratically, and now spinning around with kitchen knives......

It seems she will go to any lengths for attention, including destroying herself and her reputation.

She could have attention for using her voice, she could literally help change the law in the US, music, art, or even just getting herself together would be even more "shocking" than this at this point.

But she always defaults to the easiest and most crude ways of getting attention... can you imagine living in that home with your mother spinning around with knives.........

I've unfollowed her on Instagram, I won't give her the attention she so craves. Get it together girl.

So damn dramatic. ☠️🤣 I can’t. 🤦🤣

2 minutes ago, Mayenaise said:

The fact some people on here have used the arguement shes "trolling" on here for years is hilarious.

Hasn't sung live in a decade?   "Omg she's such a troll"

Spinning around in her underwear.   "Omg she's trolling us"

Dancing with knives despite accusations of being mentally unstable and using knives around her young siblings   "such a troll"

We have given her a pass for so much **** that this has actually enabled her behaviour......

Yeah, some people act like Britney is such a genius with underrated sense of humor. Always mocking her enemies, ahead of everything lol.

If that's the case, she didn't have to lie that the knife is fake. 

She just creates terrible scenarios for herself and it does look like on purpose now... but not a trolling way.

If she is a troll, worst troll ever.

I think some fans try the hardest to find a good explanation. Everybody tired of the drama.

• Love 1
  • Like 5
29 minutes ago, Bigno said:

Even if she is trolling, trolling is something people do to show wit, fast thinking, intelligence or sone sort of superiority, specially, intellectual. She might think she is trolling, but when your "trolling" actually puts you in a disadvantageous position, it is not trolling, it is self destruction. She really does not know how to read the room and actually troll successfully. Good trolling needs hyper awareness, clearly lacking over there.

well done bish

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.