Just want to say goodbye to someone..

KarmaComa³

After getting warning points from two mods, just for defending Britney Spears in her fu.ing forum I decide to leave and wanted to say good bye to someone who think like me, that there are too many haters in here and it’s not fair to warn Britney fan. Right @princessmimi @SlayOut? Still wandering the motivation you blocked me for like a week, anyway it don’t matter anymore. But You’r doing your job in a wrong way. Ciao ciao

I’ll miss some people tho. But if this is the way this forum work, after more then 10 years it’s time to leave :awks_britney_side_eye_awkward_2011_ff_femme_Fatale:

Edited by KarmaComa³
  • Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Super Mods

I won’t speak to the WPs you received from @princessmimi, but the ones you received from me seem justified. You got 2 for skirting our profanity guidelines, and you got 5 for disrespecting a moderator.

You can read our Community Guidelines here.

Happy to correspond via DMs (where you should’ve initiated this conversation) if you have further questions or concerns. :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand: