Jamie-Lynn will be SO good in Dancing with the Stars :)

Simon Cowell

• Super Mods
4 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

I hear you and I think out of anyone you can relate to the regular members because that happens to many of us too.

Which is why my point is it should be fair across the board, I agree with you about the hypocrisy in the forum, I agree with you that people want to attack and cherry pick and whine in here about every damn thing.

We should all be treated equally and what one gets away with others should as well.

It's also refreshing having a mod that isn't submissive, and you tell your honest opinion even if it's an unfavorable one, in my opinion that's better than when Slayer was here censoring everyone, making fans lick Sam's booty and trying to run a dictatorship in the forum. 

Yeah I remember how it was with Slayer.

They actually were very rude to me when I became mod and instead of congratulating me,

they were rude.

I think people on here got used to that style of moderation that now when I'm the opposite,

everyone's triggered and acting hypocritical and frankly sxist towards me.

I even had someone say in the reports about me that I NEED TO BE TAMED!

As if I'm some fkn animal.

Yes I am a nice person but when someone is rude to me, I'm not afraid to stand up for myself and lots of people on here don't like that.

But hey as long as I'm not vulgar in my comments, I see nothing wrong with them at all.

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
Just now, princessmimi said:

They actually were very rude to me when I became mod and instead of congratulating me,

they were rude.

I think people on here got used to that style of moderation that now when I'm the opposite,

Yes I am a nice person but when someone is rude to me, I'm not afraid to stand up for myself and lots of people on here don't like that.

But hey as long as I'm not vulgar in my comments, I see nothing wrong with them at all.

That's why it's refreshing having females in the forum and other people as many like to box in all male users and seem to think they know all of their preferences in their adult lives and bedroom.

I absolutely think you should be able to express how you feel, your opinions even if they're not always favorable to Britney, but I think that we as members should get to do the same.

Although Jordan takes a lot of heat from that little group of members that have been trying to force him to run a dictatorship and censor the Britney content and members, he's held strong to giving us all more of an open forum which I think the majority appreciate. 

I think if this place was ran Slayer style, as many have agreed most members he would've banned, it be a place full of sheep being directed to service Scam and any other agenda they want to push. 

• Haha 2
7 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

they were rude.

Tamed? Like a domesticated animal? Wow...guess it's proof that gay men are just as woman hating as the straights. Reminds me of this song:

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
4 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

That's why it's refreshing having females in the forum and other people as many like to box in all male users and seem to think they know all of their preferences in their adult lives and bedroom.

I absolutely think you should be able to express how you feel, your opinions even if they're not always favorable to Britney, but I think that we as members should get to do the same.

Although Jordan takes a lot of heat from that little group of members that have been trying to force him to run a dictatorship and censor the Britney content and members, he's held strong to giving us all more of an open forum which I think the majority appreciate. 

I think if this place was ran Slayer style, as many have agreed most members he would've banned, it be a place full of sheep being directed to service Scam and any other agenda they want to push. 

Yeah and I agree and I do respect others opinions, I just wish I got the same respect back.

I like Jordan, he's a really great guy.

Heck I enjoy everyone who is a mod, they've all been sweet to me.

I really do genuinely love being a member and mod on here but like I said, I wish people would just respect my opinions like I do theirs.

They don't even have to respond to them, they can just react to it or ignore it.

That's what I do with opinions I don't agree with. :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

• Haha 1
  • Super Mods
3 minutes ago, Cancer said:

Tamed? Like a domesticated animal? Wow...guess it's proof that gay men are just as woman hating as the straights. Reminds me of this song:

Yeah they actually said that.

I deal with alot of mysogyny on here especially in the reports.

Alot of my honest but respectful opinions are usually reported by people who are triggered by them.

Its just so stupid cause like I said, I was way more disrespectful in the past but now when I act on my best behavior,

people gang up on me?

Its ridiculous.

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

What I find really odd is that she's only famous because of her sister so when she gets asked questions about her sister and she dodges them, I think that's really slack on her behalf because the only reason she's there is because of Britney!  You are a celebrity BECAUSE of Britney. 

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
10 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

I don't agree with anything that Juno has done that's contributed to Britney's heartache nor am I a fan of hers.

Based you your logic though some people think Britney deserves to be held accountable due to her bullying of others online, including that fast food worker, X Tina, people that say hello to her in addition to the restaurant incident and her disrespect towards religion and continued online bullying of Selena Gomez.

All I'm saying is people shouldn't cry foul about bullying if they as you put it "some people deserve to be bullied". 

It works both ways, we can have a forum of members feeling they can bully everyone but Britney because they feel they deserved to be bullied yet cry a river when she's held accountable for bullying. :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

oh no i dont mind her being accountable for bullying. I am the first one to call it out and say its simply wrong and that she shouldn't lash out at people :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm: But yes, Juno deserves all the bullying, she's a horrible human being. Additionally, I don't think evil people can even be bullied, they simply don't care and lack the emotion to care 

• Love 1
On 9/23/2023 at 7:59 AM, Simon Cowell said:

I think she will be the clown of the season!  :)

spacer.png

She’s so hilarious :) 

Hoping that dancer is secretly a huge Britney fan and does everything in his power to sabotage her, not that she needs someone else to do it as she is perfectly capable of doing that for herself.

On 9/23/2023 at 8:26 PM, princessmimi said:

I am just sick of how toxic Exhale has become!!

I fkn hate how people think I cant have a damn opinion anymore cause I'm a mod now!! :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

Do they think I'm a robot with no brain of my own?

They're just upset cause of I gave them WPs for their offensive religious comments.

And also since when is someone on here defending Jamie Lynn who played a part in Britney's conservatorship?

They are NOT a real fan!

Its funny how people think me having honest opinions on Britney is not me being a fan yet people like them are defending someone on Team Con and no one says anything.

The fkn double standards :nochillbrit_britney_impatient_2008_annoyed_irritated_nope_smh_head_shaking_my_ftr_for_the_record_circus:

Bullying and abuse is when you ban someone from speaking, and then continuing to talk about them while they can’t defend themselves. You sound like a real treat. I’m sure you think you’re always the victim. It’s okay, suspend me again, all you have going for you is this website anyway, I have a life. @Jordan Miller these are your mods. 

• Super Mods
3 hours ago, Cousin Alli Sims said:

Bullying and abuse is when you ban someone from speaking, and then continuing to talk about them while they can’t defend themselves. You sound like a real treat. I’m sure you think you’re always the victim. It’s okay, suspend me again, all you have going for you is this website anyway, I have a life. @Jordan Miller these are your mods. 

Lol and you think you have a life?

You keep commenting to an old comment and you cant admit that you DESERVED warning points for your offensive comments.

If you really had a life, you would MOVE ON from that and you would actually be productive instead of being a bully.

LMAO if I was really that bad, I would ban you but obviously it isn't worth it cause you will come back under a new account just like everyone else that has been banned.

I feel sorry for you. 

6 hours ago, princessmimi said:

Lol and you think you have a life?

You keep commenting to an old comment and you cant admit that you DESERVED warning points for your offensive comments.

If you really had a life, you would MOVE ON from that and you would actually be productive instead of being a bully.

LMAO if I was really that bad, I would ban you but obviously it isn't worth it cause you will come back under a new account just like everyone else that has been banned.

I feel sorry for you. 

You’re SUCH a victimmmmmm!

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.