I would like to discuss my opinion! (BRITNEY related)

2 minutes ago, DeleteMyAccountASAP said:

Then stop stirring up dramas with your comment and find other thread more close to your heart :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Where was I stirring up drama, Exhale user DeleteMyAccountASAP? For saying that these kind of comments don’t deserve their own thread and how these type of threads are attention-seeking? The lowest is what?

Edited by BadBunny
  • Haha 1
4 minutes ago, BadBunny said:

See this is why I’m not a fan of these threads. They don’t serve any purpose and are used to stir up drama and attack users. Also, aren’t you an admin? The nerve of you to say this.

No that’s glitter rain. He’s annoying and attention seeking too :praisega_gaga_amazing_brilliant_show_stopping_showstopping_sunglasses_incredible_yas_Yes: we just share a profile pic 

• Haha 3
  • Like 1
42 minutes ago, BadBunny said:

Another one of these threads? Babe you could have commented in the one that was recently made. No need to create a new thread any time a thought pops up, especially when this could have easily been a comment. 

Freedom of speech remember? He can post whatever he wants and say whatever he wants. I mean that’s your argument when you guys get called out on your bs right? Fair is fair. There can be as many threads about this as we want just like there’s a ton of threads of you guys bashing Britney.

FREEDOM OF SPEECH Y’ALL!!!!! WE WILL NOT BE SILENCED!!!!

Goal Life GIF

• Love 3
23 minutes ago, BadBunny said:

Where was I stirring up drama, Exhale user DeleteMyAccountASAP? For saying that these kind of comments don’t deserve their own thread and how these type of threads are attention-seeking? The lowest is what?

Y'all can disagree with @BadBunny 's opinions but you know he's right. It's just an attention seeking thread seeking nothing but trouble.  But congrats to the OP for getting their hit thread :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

• Love 2
  • Haha 3
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block